»»ᅳ7ᅳ►

ni-ki's pov

a two more days until our school trip. i'm so excited! we're gonna go to popular camping place with cabins. since the trip is coming up, the teachers have been up piling work for us to do like crazy. my feelings for siyeon have progressed a lot further, also its not confirmed, but i'm pretty sure she likes me back.

over the past months, siyeon has spoke to me more, and we've become pretty good friends. i saw in the hallway talking to eunchae and eunhye. i ran up to her and gave her a back hug. "hi princess!"  i joked. "ew, gross, bleh. never call me that again." she replied. i laughed as her two friends looked at each other and giggled. i could tell they thought we were dating. "so are you ready for the trip?" i asked. "yeah, but i still need to pack a few things. we could call and pack together." she answered. "sure, when can you call today." i said with a smile. she said she would text me when she's avaliable.

"ding, ding , ding!" i was currently laying on my bed, waiting for her to text, and convieniently, she just texted back. i frantically grabbed my phone and called her. "hii!" she said happily, her voice sounding slightly distorted. i purposely took clothes out of my suitcase just so i could pack with her. we were packing for around an hour until she had to eat dinner.

siyeon's pov

the school trip is two days away. a week is a long time away from home, so i made sure to pack enough. i went outside to the kitchen to look at the kimchi fried rice jungwon made. "i wasn't aware you knew how to cook! are you tryna be more hubby material for eunhye?" i asked while putting some in my bowl. "maybe, maybe not. atleast i don't deny my feelings."he shot back. i rolled my eyes and sat down at our island. while i ate my food, i scrolled through tiktok. a video caught my eye. "what to wear on a school trip *mountains edition*" i watched the entire video, and decided on an outfit that i could probably wear.

*time skip*

i woke up early this morning since it was the day of the trip. i opened my suitcase to make sure nothing was missing, but didn't close it since i still have to pack my hygiene stuff. i got ready for the day and packed up the rest of my things.

 i got ready for the day and packed up the rest of my things

your outfit (a lil boring)😞😞

the outfit was a little warm for down here, but once we get up into the mountains, it'll be ok. jungwon would have the house to himself since i'll be gone, and our parents have been gone for a buisness trip. when we reached school, i said bye to jungwon and headed to class. 

"listen up class. we're gonna check your bags and once were done, we can meet up with the other classes. half of our class will share a bus with half of  mr. hwang's class and the other half will be with half of mrs. myeong's class." mr. seo announced to the class. our homeroom teachers would be considered our teachers for the trip which means half of our class will be with ni-ki's class.

the classroom was pretty noisy with girls getting ready in the back and boys talking in their seats. i was just talking to soul the entire time since none of my other friends were in my homeroom class. "how do you think they'll choose the cabins?" i asked. "i don't know, the only thing i heard is that after eleven, one of the teachers will go around looking into cabins to see if anyone's awake." he replied. "that's pretty reasonable i guess."

"guys we have to go!" someone yelled from the back of the class. we all rushed outside to the field just to realize we were the second class there. the first class to arrive was mrs. myeong's class. the first person i saw was eunhye, smiling at me. i ran up to her to talk. "hey your outfit is cute, but have you seen ni-ki's outfit? you guys are matching!" she squeaked. i looked over to see ni-ki talking to taki and he was wearing a similar outfit.

 i looked over to see ni-ki talking to taki and he was wearing a similar outfit

his silly outfit

"eunhye, that looks nothing like mine. the only thing similar are the jeans and the hoodie."

"so that means you can see where im coming from, right?"

"not really, but dream on!"

we laughed it off and kept talking. we waited for a good ten minutes till two more classes came out. "omg, yeseo and jongseob are matching!" (not shipping just for the sake of the ff😇😇) we called the couple over since the both of us are pretty good friends with yeseo.

niki's pov

me and taki were talking about how we thought the trip would go when siyeon caught my eye. "bro, is siyeon seriously copying my outfit?" taki laughed at my stupid question and i side eyed him. i stomped my way over to her while she was laughing at the couple taking pictures in front of her. "hey copycat, why'd you copy my outfit?" i asked.

"i didn't mean to, i just saw this outfit online and thought it looked comfy." she replied, rolling her eyes like always.

"or did you copy me on purpose so we could match?" i teased

"maybe, i guess you'll never know."

her friends were laughing at us, but i didn't care. "are you a couple?" yeseo genuinely asked. we both glanced at eachother, and started bursting out laughing. yeseo starting pouting, which just made us laugh even more. "anyways, now that ni-ki's here, we should take a group photo!" eunhye said out of no where. "good idea!" she said back. yeseo stuck her selfie stick up in the  air while we all smiled in the camera.

"i look so bad in that photo you're joking."  yeseo said. "you look just fine, don't worry." jongseob stated. she smiled and hugged him. "ni-ki, why'd you give me bunny ears? that was only a thing like seven years ago!" siyeon whined. i explained that she would only understand if she grew a few inches taller. "everyone, get on your assigned buses. we're leaving soon!" a staff member yelled. "what bus are you on? i'm on bus eight." i asked siyeon. "me and eunhye are also on bus eight!" she replied enthusiastically. i smiled as the three of us walked to bus eight. i can't wait for the trip to start.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

a/n: this is a long ass chapter, but i'm guessing that the next chapter will be longer. also, school is only in four days pray for me😭😭😭