»»ᅳ10ᅳ►

niki's pov

"and they were holding hands! it was so cute." eunchae said as we walked to the cafeteria. the girls at our table were squealing and calling it cute. just then, i realized we were still holding hands. i didn't let go since her hands were pretty small compared to mine, and it felt nice. we sat down at the table and a wave of "ooh"s hit us. she looked at me and wondered what they were talking about. the realization finally hit her and she quickly pulled her hand away. she used her hands and covered her now red face as i chuckled at her.

"oh right! i have this picture of ni-ki and siyeon cuddling last night." soul blurted out. everyone's eyes were on him while he pulled his phone and tapped some things. "you said you didn't take any pictures!" i whined. he just laughed in my face and showed our table the picture. siyeon just sighed and explained how it happened another time aswell by accident so it wasn't weird. my cheeks went red and i shut my eyes with a small smile on my face. "ooh, ni-ki's smiling.." jongseob pointed out. everyone turned their heads to look, and siyeon just sat there with no expression on her face.

"i'm so glad dinner is done. they kept exposing us!" i complained to her on our way back to the cabin. she giggled and said that the holding hands part was more embarrasing. we both joked around and kept strolling around. she grabbed my hand and skipped ahead, smiling back at me. i returned the smile and caught up to her. if only she knew how much i really like her.

siyeon's pov

we found our way back to the cabin and sat down on the floor. a voice from the speaker told us to be out in fifteen minutes for bonfire night. we talked for a bit before going outside to be greeted by soul and eunhye who were outside. we all walked together to a random bonfire and sat on a log that was horizontal so we could sit next to eachother. we thought it would be just us four until danielle sat next to ni-ki. she glared at me before trying to talk to ni-ki. i heard she's had a crush on him ever since he moved to korea.

she was glaring at me the entire time my head was rested on ni-ki's shoulder and was obviously jealous. i guess the rumors were true. "ni-ki, i'm cold. can i have your jacket?" she asked. he nodded and gave her his jacket. i rolled my eyes since i was jealous, of course. "siyeon, are you okay? you've been shivering." he questioned with worried eyes. i was unconciously shivering since i was so focused on danielle. "i'm okay, i'll stop shivering when they light the fire." counselors were currently going around lighting up the bonfires and they were pretty far from us. "you're obviously not okay. come closer." i nodded and scooted closer to him. he embraced me into a warm hug and rested his head on mine.

we stayed in that position for fifteen minutes until the counselors reached us. eunhye was snapping pictures, but i could care less. "you guys make such a good couple!" a female worker complimented. "oh we're not-" i was cut off by ni-ki. "thank you." he replied. i looked at him with a confused look, but he just smiled. danielle scoffed and threw off his jacket before storming off to her friends.

we were laughing together, creating priceless memories. "come on! eat the smore i made for you!" ni-ki laughed, holding it in my face. i agreed and he unexpectedly fed me. "i think they are definitely dating. what about you?" soul asked eunhye. "no, they definitely are." she replied while taking another picture. 

"girl what are you doing taking all these pictures of us?" i interrogated. "well first of all, i've been sending these to jungwon, and i'll also be needing these photos to show at your wedding." she responded with a sly grin on her face. "YOU'VE BEEN SENDING THESE TO JUNGWON? GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NOW." i said with a shocked expression. she laughed and moved her phone to her back pocket. "come on, it's not that bad compared to the pictures you've sent me of eunhye and jungwon, those are funny asf." soul defended. she looked at me like she was just betrayed. "now what have you been doing with MY photos?" she said while staring at me. i shrugged and laughed and the night went on.

"ugh, those smores were soo good." eunhye spoke. we all agreed with her and kept heading to our cabin. we turned the doorknob to find out that it was locked. "i'm so done with this camp because wtf is this?" me and soul stated at the same time. "omg, i think we're twins." soul seriously whispered. i burst out laughing while he glared at me. "are you guys stupid cuz the doorknob is supposed to turn the other way.." ni-ki mumbled. we cheered while walking into the cabin.

everyone was cleaned up and we were about to go to sleep when ni-ki called me over. i climbed down the ladder to him, curious of what he was doing. "come a little closer." he demanded. i did what he asked since i was worried he might be sick or something else. he then planted a kiss on my forehead. "i just wanted to tell you that you looked really cute sleeping on my shoulder today." he said with a grin on his face. i felt blood being transferred to my face and he laughed at me. i just climbed back up the ladder with a not so visible smile, at least to him. i slept a lot better that night, falling asleep to the thought of him.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

a/n: thank you for 100 reads!! <3 i'm so thankful and i currently have like five fanfic ideas in my head😵😵 idk which one to write after i publish my jake one and finish this one😣