»»ᅳ4ᅳ►

siyeon's pov

i wake up in the morning to the bright rays of sun shining into my eyes. i slept really well last night. but then realized that niki was hugging me from behind the entire night. my face got all hot when i realized that niki was sleeping on the pillow between us. i tried pulling away, but his grip was too strong. "just a few more minutes, please?" he pleaded. i could tell he was still half asleep when he said that. i just decided to keep trying to pull away, and as i was about to succeed, he finally woke up. he let go of me and asked why he was laying on the pillow. "well, last night, you were back-hugging me the ENTIRE time. and when i tried to pull away, you said you needed a few more minutes." i stated. i saw his cheeks become a crimson color before he left my bed, and went to my bathroom.

i checked my clock to see that it was already 11:30, which probably means my brother and all of his friends were awake. i sat in my chair near my desk and scrolled through tiktok for a few minutes until niki was done in the bathroom. i went in, finished whatever i had to do, and went outside to my kitchen. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!??" sunghoon yelled from his spot. they were all in a half circle around the stove, probably cooking something. "wonnie, be careful or else ur gonna burn down the house." i spoke, slightly raising my voice so he could hear. he rolled his eyes and nodded at me before going back to what he was doing. 

when they were done, they revealed their 'masterpiece', which was just a pile of samgyeopsal. some of them were extremely burnt, to the point it was practically charcoal. "now what the hell is this. also, is this good to eat for breakfast?" i asked. "well, extra protein for me! also, it's brunch, stupid" jungwon replied. "good for you." i murmured. i decided i wasn't gonna eat at home, but instead go to a cafe with eunhye since she said she'd be home all day today. i texted her to meet me outside my house to give me some time to change. it took me about five minutes for me to finish and meet her outside. "omg, your outfit is soo cute!" she squealed when i walked out

 "omg, your outfit is soo cute!" she squealed when i walked out

(the outfit!)

"thanks! but we have to get going." i said. once we arrived at the pet cafe, we ordered our food, and started playing with the animals. a small kitten sat in my lap as me and eunhye talked. "so, are you and ni-ki a thing now?" she questioned.

"what makes you think that?"

"well, jungwon sent me this picture of you two cuddling in the morning, it's really cute! let me show you."

"oh. my. god. I WAS HUGGING BACK?"

"well to be fair, he said that he turned the temperature down in your room on purpose as a prank."

"i'll get him back one day." i stated as our food came to the table. i ordered some cat food for the small kitten to eat. as we ate, my phone started vibrating like crazy. i opened my phone to see that i was added to the enhypen groupchat by jake. i saw them teasing niki for the photo that jungwon took. i scrolled through the messages and saw the things they were saying. "i know that siyeon is looking at these texts" heeseung sent. "no im not weirdos" i replied, not realizing that i just ratted myself out. "im leaving thic gc byee"i texted before i left.

niki's pov

i looked back at the texts and the picture. i smiled at the picture, but frowned at the teasing. was i falling for siyeon? there's no way i would like her, right? just then, sunoo texted a link to a quiz. "do you have a crush? 98% accuracy" i clicked on the link and took the 35 question test. the  end result read, " you have a crush! you've just met this person, but you find yourself wanting to know more about them. you might want to do just that before you confess. find out what they like and purposely talk about those topics. there's a higher chance of them giving you a chance if you get closer to them." i genuinely have no idea how the first sentence was so accurate. i'll give this advice a shot.

it was around 3pm when i stopped gathering information about her. two hours of jotting down notes and looking for her socials is hard work. i have to take a break to eat lunch. so i leave my room and notes behind as i head outside.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

a/n: i think this is my best chapter yet! please don't be a silent reader because i need feedback on my work to get better.