REWRITE WARNING!

Before you yell at me, allow me to clarify... I will NOT be rewriting this entire story, just the first 3 or so chapters. And there is a reason for this change.

Remember how I told you guys that I created a brand new story for BW to add more flair? Well... I realized that not all Pokémon that Ash owns completely fits this story. Most of them do, but there is one that doesn't really fit in.

And *SPOILERS! I am sorry to say... but I have to release Rufflet. Before you guys yell at me in the comments... believe me, it was a tough choice to make. I really love Braviary, but it really doesn't suit this version of Ash. I want Ash's team to be thematic, contradicting N's values toward Pokémon, but the way Ash obtained Rufflet doesn't really show that. 

And because Rufflet/Braviary didn't contribute much to the story (almost no character development), he naturally became the WEAKEST Pokémon in Ash's team, both in physically and narratively. I love this bird way too much for him to get this treatment. So unfortunately, I will have to rewrite the first few chapters while excluding the Patriot Bird. And instead of Rufflet, I am going to give him a different Pokémon. And for those who are worried, it is NOT Unfezant!!!

If you want, try to guess the replacement Pokémon for Ash!
(Hint: It is a gen 5 Pokémon)

And for the record, Ash won't obtain this Pokémon in Chapter 3 (He will obtain it relatively fast, but not THAT fast). The reason this is the case is because when I put Rufflet in Chapter 3, he immediately got sidelined by Froakie. I want each of Ash's Pokémon to have their own moments, so he/she won't appear just yet.

Once again, I'm sorry for those who were looking forward to Ash having a Braviary. Despite this choice, I still hope you are looking forward to this story.

Thank you very much for understanding this choice and I will see you in the Next Chapter!