Chapter 10: Gym Leaders? With an S?!

My god... I can't believe over 2 years has passed since I updated this story. Time seems to fly so fast these days...

I had so much fun making my Mondaiji Fic that I even forgot this story existed.

But after exploring my archive, I managed to find this story.

Well, with all that being said, I'm sure you are (I hope) looking forward to this chapter!

Quick note:

Quotes - "Hello"
Thoughts - 'Hello'
Pokédex - Hello
Xtransciever/Electronics - "Hello"

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokémon.

------------------------------------------------

"Hello! Nurse Joy!" Bianca spoke with incredible speed, before taking out her Pokéballs form her bag just as swiftly.

"Welcome to the Pokémon Center. How may I help you?" Nurse Joy smiled, undisturbed by the energy of the blonde.

"Hello, I would like a check up for my Pokémon!" Bianca smiled as she passed 2 Pokéballs to Nurse Joy, undisturbed or confused despite the woman having the same appearance as the Nurse Joy in Accumula Town.

"Bianca!" Ash ran towards the blonde girl. "Sheesh, you move quite fast."

"Hehe... I hear that a lot." Bianca giggled, scratched her head while holding her hat.

Ash chuckled in return and handed his own Pokémon with Nurse Joy. "Full Restore, please." 

Nurse Joy received Ash's Pokéballs and Pikachu with a smile mirroring to the one shown to Bianca. He then returned with a keycard in his hand.

"Eeh? You already checked out your room?" Bianca put her fingers to her chin and tilted her head in confusion. 

"Uhh... firstly, it is already evening." Ash pointed to the clock that read "5:37 pm."

"Secondly, it's best to check out your rooms as early as possible, especially in cities with gyms. Often times, you will stay at in for at least a day and they get depleted faster than Magikarps in lakes."

Bianca made an "O" face, as if facing the enlightenment of the century. She quickly rushed to the counter, making her own reservations to her room.

The two now found themselves sitting next to each other, waiting for their Pokémon to be restored.

"Sigh..." Ash was casually swinging his arms. "It sure feels weird, not having Pikachu on my shoulder."

"Speaking of, I heard that your Pikachu doesn't like going inside your Pokéball. I guess that is true then."

Ash nodded. "Yup! Guess you heard that from Hilda huh? Not sure when though."

"Oh, it was just a casual talk through our transceivers. She stated that you helped her catch her first Pokémon right?"

Ash smiled and shook his head. "I was just a spectator. Hilda did most of the heavy lifting."

"But I am sure you must have helped somewhat. She spoke a lot about you."

Bianca suddenly stood up and clapped as if an idea rose from her head. 

"I know! While we are waiting, why don't I get your number Ash?"

The boy blinked for a second, before realizing what the blonde was asking. "This... Xtrans-gear thing right?"

"Xtransceiver." Bianca corrected, giggling. "Yea! We both don't have much to do, so now is as good as time as any!"