Chapter 6: Team Plasma's "Truth"

Hello my lads! I am back!

Several more things I would like to say.

I probably don't need to say this, but the towns and cities in this story will be MUCH larger than that of the games.

Also, I decided to accelerate the pacing, to where each route/cities will be between 1-2 Chapters. If it is over that, then it is because of Plot.

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokemon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We're finally here!" Hilda cheered. The duo had finally reached Accumula Town. 

Hilda was very cheerful. Why wouldn't she? After all, she caught her first Pokemon BEFORE the first town.

"We just need to find the Pokémon Center and you can register for the Unova League," 

Ash walked next to Hilda while muttering. "But for a small town, it sure is big!"

"I haven't been to Accumula Town in months, so much things have changed," Hilda looked around. Meanwhile, the two Pokémon at her feet were looking around in amazement. 

Hilda looked down at them and smiled. "This is the first time you two have ever been in such a big, busy place huh? Well this is only a small town compared to other cities!"

Accumula Town was filled with apartment buildings and houses. It seemed like the perfect place to live if you didn't want the noise of cars and the city.

Hilda then realized something. "Hey Ash, don't you have to sign up for the Unova League as well?"

Ash shook his head. "Professor Juniper already signed me up. It sure surprised me though."

"Surprised you?"

Ash laughed. "That's a story for another time." That, and Ash didn't want to bring up his most recent loss.

Hilda swore she saw Ash's face drop for a second, but she decided to spare it for later (When Ash tells her the 'story'). 

"Fair enough. So what does a Pokémon Center look like?" Hilda said, changing the subject.

Ash thought about it. "The ones I've been to, which were a lot, all had red or orange roofs. So I think that's our best bet." Hilda nodded and the two started to walk through the town. There were a lot of people walking around. Ash was told that Accumula Town was a small town, but it definitely didn't seem like one.

"Ru..."

Ash and Hilda stopped and looked at each other. "Did you say something?" Hilda asked.

Ash shook his head. "I heard something though." Ash turned to his side and saw blue eyes staring at him from an alley. "What's that?" The blue eyes quickly disappeared into the darkness of the alley. "Hey!"

Ash ran into the alley. "Ash!?" Hilda's voice was not heard as Ash was already gone. Hilda sighed and looked at her Pokémon. "What was that all about? He even left you behind Pikachu." Pikachu looked towards the alley and was about to chase after Ash but Hilda stopped him.

"Wait Pikachu! you shouldn't go on your own. There will be many people going after you here. Considering, according to Professor Juniper, you're a rare Pokémon in this region." Pikachu frowned and looked back at the alley. Hilda smiled and patted Pikachu's head. "Don't worry. I'm sure Ash will be fine. I can call him if he's gone for too long. So how about you help me find the Pokémon Center?"

"Hilda?" Hilda turned around and widened her eyes in surprise.

"Bianca!" The two friends gave each other a hug. "I thought you would be in Striaton City by now!"