"what books- actually don't  tell me" I shake my head before trying to pick up my luggage- keyword being trying- because I get beat to it by Louis who had already picked it up and was now walking towards the stairs.

"Which room is ours?" he asks as we make our way upstairs and are met with the sight of Miles holding bags and Mason trying to push a luggage into place while Liv and Celine sat in Liv and Miles' room, talking aboout something.

"What did you put in this, woman?" Mason grunts out and Liv sighs. "You're asking the wrong question Mason, what did I not put in there?"

Louis puts down our bags near the door and helps Mason put it in place.

"There is a winter carnival that happens not that far away from here, so I need to be prepared for every scenario of running into...people" She says, looking directly at Miles who you could see was trying to keep his cool, though his knuckles were turning white making me snicker.

"I think we should go get our bags too" Mason mumbles to Celine and she agrees, walking down with him.

Louis walks out as well and hurriedly picks up our stuff before following me.

"Is there just always so much tension.." He sighs, falling on the bed in a starfish position.

"More than usual these days" I yawn, now realizing just how tiring that car ride was... even though I was asleep.

"Move aside, I'm sleepy" I say and he rolls over to his right.

"You're lucky I'm letting you sleep with me" he says and I glare at him before dropping on the bed next to him.

"Excuse me?" I roll to my side, looking at him offended. "Need I remind you that you would be sleeping on a couch right now"

"I was just trying to end the discussion but I don't think I would've done it. Nothing comes between me and a good night's sleep."

"Well good for you" I cover myself in a blanket and he continues.

"The amount of time we've had one bed would make me think you're planning it on purpose"

"What can I say? I know what I want"

"Good night Ms. Hayes" he stands up with a chuckle, turning off the lights.

"Good night Dubois"

A/N:

Before anything, please take a moment to read this:

‼️

What is happening in Palestine is one of the most horrific set of events that humanity has faced. Words can't describe the terror and gut wrenching feeling I feel towards the countless lives of innocent children that have been lost due to this war. The cutting of electricity in Gaza, the barricade of Palestinians within the Gaza region, the depletion of food supply and the massacre of a stateless population is sickening to witness.

In moments like this, I truly feel useless. But the only thing I can do is raise awareness.

Here are some links to help you out:

https://help.unicef.org/ob/donate-to-children?country=AE&&&&&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwtJKqBhCaARIsAN_yS_kxcx4HlAkni_tTGi0Vpa6QgAQba58qy1qCx7kP7PFvzr47_gHFClsaAk2nEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

https://afsc.org/news/6-ways-you-can-support-palestinians-gaza

https://give.muslimi.com/humaniti-palestine-1?utm_source=google&utm_medium=perf-max&utm_campaign=Palestine_Perf-Max_Muslimi_Oct27&utm_term=Converters-Gaza-Keywords&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwtJKqBhCaARIsAN_yS_lr-NGJaSJ04aJh3oBb6XJ-eXCwYXr8bbPiGygi_-3yahi2_hI7P7UaAgRyEALw_wcB

Please feel free to text me for more resources

‼️

Now... Nanowrimo... that's interesting... I do have a project for Nanowrimo which I will be uploading soon and let's start the journey together! Just remember that nanowrimo is not about the 50k words but more about enjoying writing and having fun.

I can't name things to save my life so I'll let you all decide the name for this one... here's the synopsis I have come up with so far to help you guys put a little:

In a world vaguely reminiscent of our own early 1800s, failed artist in residence Emma Hughes is recalled from her position at a finishing school in order to confront the engagement between her younger sister Daphne, a soon to be acclaimed magician, and an ambitious baronet, Sir William May. Suspicious of May's motives and faced with whispers that he and a fringe group of rebels are plotting to overthrow the Princess Regent in favor of her dastardly nephew, Emma attempts to uncover the truth about Sir William and protect her family from both the vicious gossip of the Ton and sinister sorceries.

Soo... what do you guys think? Is this something you'll like reading? Even if the answer to that is "no" still HELP A GIRL OUT AND HELP ME NAME IT!!

I was thinking maybe "sisters' baronet"

Like always, constructive criticism is always welcomed and encouraged, if you have any questions or issues you want to point out, don't be scared to leave a comment or hit me up in private. Though, I must say, I don't usually keep up with my  wattpad private messes so I would say to hit me up on Instagram.

If you want to post anything on TikTok or wherever about be my valentine? please tag me:

Justabrownie.e on Instagram and TikTok
&
Justabrownie_e on Twitter

Thank you for reading my weekly rant and follow my socials to get more sneak peaks of future projects and chapters!

Here are some questions for you to answer Xx

THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE STORY SO FAR <<

PREDICTIONS FOR THE FUTURE CHAPTERS <<

FAVORITE CHARACTER(s) <<

YOUR CURRENT READS (physical or wattpad books) <<

And finally, question of the week: If you got dropped into the world of your current read, what would you be doing? <<<