six

Mon lapin - french for "my rabbit"
Mon Canard - french for "my duck"
grincheux - french for "grumpy"

Mon lapin - french for "my rabbit"Mon Canard - french for "my duck"grincheux - french for "grumpy"

Mason and I clicked almost immediately. We left and I showed him around town since he apparently had never been here, which is saying something after he told me how many countries and cities he's been to.

We walked to our last stop, the bakery, talking to each other. It was already evening and the wind set in, it was almost winter so the breeze felt cool against my skin, slowly getting colder by the day.

I loved winter, in fact, it was my favorite season. Especially looking at the first snow and besides, all the holidays happen then.

We walk into the bakery and are almost immediately hit with the sweet aroma.

"Welcome to boulangerie au chocolat" I say and look up to see Mason standing there, looking around with a grin on his face.

"You know, I'm very good at French" oh, he's not.

The whole way he kept telling me the most random words starting with mon.

"Of course you do, a fluent if you ask me" What? I can't be rude.

"Mon Lapin" he says making me frown. He only learns the weird words.

"And this is?" Celine asks, coming our way.

"Wow" Mason whispers making me smack his head next to me.

"He's the friend I told you would stay with me"

"Mason" he holds out his hand for Celine to shake.

"Celine" She replies, placing her hand in his, making him place a kiss on her hand. "Gorgeous name for a gorgeous girl" she blushes at that but keeps a straight face.

I'm still here

I take Mason to a table to get him settled but he can't seem to remove the look of adoration and shyness off his face.

"Mon Canard, you didn't tell me you had a sister, a pretty one at that" He whisper shouts as soon as we sit on the side table.

"I also had a even older brother" I tell him. Well, he passed away but it still felt right that I mention him. He was still with us.

"Yeah, whatever. How old is your sister?" He asks and I kick his leg from under the table making him whine.

"What? She's gorge-" he gets cut off by Celine coming to our table and placing cake and hot chocolate. "Gorgeous" he completes, flashing her a smile.

"Thank you, Love" He says, placing his face on the palm of his hands, staring at Celine once again.

"She's 27"