two

I make my way to the private elevator so I can go to Maya, knowing she'll be here any moment since it's almost break time

I had a extra keycard that Maya had given me and Mason so it wasn't really troublesome if we wanted to come.

I make my way to the living room, stopping in my tracks, look at the view in front of me.

Mason sprawled on the couch with his hair ruffled and mouth wide open. Alcohol bottles everywhere and some almost naked girls lying around with guys, drunk more than ever.

I shake Mason awake and he looks around confused before his eyes widen and he gets up.

"What the fuck happened to you?"

"Please tell me Maya doesn't know" he asks hopefully and I shake my head. "She doesn't...yet"

"I'll get the mess cleaned up before she can be back I swear"

"Why did you even invite people at her place out of all? Didn't the doorman stop you or something?" I ask with my brows furrowed.

"Oh, Matthew?" He snorts, "You just give him a couple bucks and he doesn't snitch"

"Also why party in the morning?" I ask, looking around some more and to my surprise, finding one of the tiles missing. What?

"Oh, Maya's gone since yesterday" he shrugs before waking his friends up.

I help him until I remember Raven, her cat, making me curse out loud. "Mason, where is Raven?" I ask and his eyes widen. "Shit"

I look around, calling for Raven before finding her sleeping on Maya's bed.

"See, I didn't let anyone enter Maya's room" Mason says proudly.

"Are you kicking your friends out or should I?" I ask and he shakes his head. "I will"

I close the door behind me and check the other room to find a guy sleeping on bed, under the duvet. Ah for fuck sakes. I wake him up and ask him to leave.

He curses me out a before getting up and just as he is about to open the door, he throws up.

Ugh

Mason opens the door and looks at the puking guy in front of him. He holds his breath before running to the attached bath and puking his guts out in the toilet bowl. When I walk to him is when I notice someone in the bathtub. Just great.

I uncover the shower curtain to see and naked girl lying on top of a guy, his pants rolled down.

"Jesus christ" what is it with his friends and being naked.

I look the other way and try to wake them up.

"What the fuck dude? Are you trying to touch my girlfriend" The guy suddenly speaks up.