"Let's get this party started." The man seemed to have understood what Luna said. He smiled and got into his attacking stance. The man jumped toward Luna at a great speed. Luna carefully backed away and punched his face. He was sent crashing into the ground. 'Bind' The man was bound by ropes made of flames. He tried to get rid of them but to no avail. He then jumped toward Luna again. The lady who tried to attack Luna appeared in front of her and cut the man's shoulder. The blood splattered on Luna's face as the man flew past her, colliding with a tree.

"I will help you defeat this boss." She said. The man roared in pain. His roaring caught the attention of other monsters. "By the way, my name is Lydia." Lydia's sword became huge. She swung it at the fallen man, cutting him again.

"I thought she was scared."

The man was still struggling in Luna's binds. Other monsters appeared around them. "It looks like he attracted his peers. They look as strong as he is." Luna said. "Let's share them."

"Screw it. I'm leaving." The girl teleported away. Luna stood in the middle, surrounded by the huge beasts around her. An enormous eagle, one of the monsters, attacked Luna with a shock wave. This caused her to lose focus, and the chains came off, freeing the man. The man zoomed toward Luna and kicked her into the sky. He then jumped into the sky and grabbed her. The man threw her into the ground. As soon as Luna got up to her feet, he kicked her up again.

The man drew his sword and sprang into the sky. He lunged at Luna with his sword. Luna used her gauntlet to protect herself. The impact created a shockwave all around them. She was able to push his blade away from him and punch him to the ground. He appeared above Luna immediately after she landed and attempted to strike her, but Luna escaped his attack. The man swung his sword at Luna once more. She blocks the blade once more, but this time he grabs her and throws her to the ground. He repeatedly throws her to the ground.

"Heaven's Call" Luna exclaimed. The flames struck the man, forcing him to release Luna. "That is enough," Luna screamed at him. The man jumped toward her. "Short Fuse," Luna said. He exploded as soon as he touched her, his blood pouring everywhere. Luna noticed that the other monsters had not attempted to attack her. "Should I leave?" Even though she was surrounded, she questioned herself. When confronted with enormous beasts, a human tends to be terrified, but Luna is not.

One of the monsters with red skin jumped at Luna. Another, with a completely black body, jumped toward her. The red fiend landed behind her. It created a ball of acid and threw it at her. She dodged and sprinted toward him. Luna punched him into a tree. She moved away when a flaming rock was sent her way. A fire ignited around the black monster's fist. It attempted to hit Luna but with the help of her agility, she managed to evade it. She grabbed its hand and threw it into the sky. Luna opened her palm toward the black monster in the sky and cast 'Blazing Beam'. A ray of flames was shot at the black monster but the red fiend interrupted her by trying to grab her.

Luna stopped the casting and punched its hand away. The black monster copied Luna's skill, 'Blazing Beam'. The ray of fire shot down at her but she managed to escape. Even after battling the hooded man, Luna was still going strong. The red fiend also moved away to avoid getting hit. "They can copy my abilities?" She thought. The red devil hurled acid at Luna and dashed at her. The black monster followed the red fiend while simultaneously hurling burning rocks at her. Spirit erected a blazing shield around Luna. The two monsters' strikes were blocked by the blazing barrier. The creatures were perplexed. Luna took advantage of the opportunity to move closer to them. She smacked the red guy with 'Inferno.' The explosion generated by Luna sent it plummeting into flaming trees.

The dark monster regained its focus and attempted to attack Luna, but she deflected it with her fist in the air. It formed a chain that wrapped around Luna and restrained her. The chains were on fire and it was hurting her. Luna cast 'Burning Soul,' and the chains that bound her vanished. She punched the black guy in the stomach, and her hand passed through it. Luna's burning hand burned its insides. While screaming, the black monster vanished.

The red fiend screamed when it saw this. It summoned a massive axe and charged at Luna. The conflict between the two wreaked havoc on the forest. The red fiend's acid melted the trees while Luna's fires burned them. Luna countered its attacks with many blows. The red fiend was not going down without a fight. It kept swinging its axe at Luna. Luna was escaping its assaults as well because she didn't want to get harmed. The fiend withdrew. It created acids in the air and hit it with its axe toward Luna. Luna managed to avoid all of them. The red fiend surged for Luna, attempting to sever her. Luna melted the axe and kicked it out of the fiend's clutches. When the monster touched Luna, it screamed. The 'Burning Soul' ability was still active, and Luna's body was engulfed in flames. She punched the devil in the gut.

Luna noticed that the eagle was coming to attack her. She grabbed the red fiend's hand and threw it at the eagle. The eagle used its shockwave to push the fiend away. Luna quickly moved out of the way of the shockwave. She leaped toward the eagle and tried to punch it but it withdrew into the air. "Spirit," Luna exclaimed. Spirit teleported to the eagle and a huge explosion happened. The eagle disappeared and Spirit appeared beside Luna. "Pets are overpowered. You are the only one left." She said while pointing at the red fiend.

System: Quest Completed!

Luna moved to a safe distance away from the red fiend. She checked her rewards. She had acquired legendary equipment and new abilities. Luna equipped her new weapons and outfit. Even though they were legendary, they were only at level twenty.

Skill: 'Burning Soul' has become a passive skill. 'Burning Soul' has gained the ability to heal the user and the people around them.

"What the heck is this?" Sparks of flames appeared around Luna's body. "This must be the skill. Looks like you are unlucky today." She said to the red fiend. She dashed towards it. Luna saw that her agility had improved. The sound of a siren interrupted her sprint. Luna took a step back. She looked around, attempting to figure out what made the noise. The red fiend used this opportunity to assault Luna. It took its half-sword and swung it at Luna. Luna tried to block it, but she was thrown up into the sky.

The red devil leaped up to attack her, but a blast of thunder struck both Luna and the fiend. Luna lost consciousness, and the demon turned to dust. Thunder and flames battered the trees surrounding her as she dropped to the ground. Around Luna, fire and thunder formed a dorm. It was as if she had evolved into a forest boss.