16

"Jisoo, I can't believe you're engaged?" I said as I eyed the rock on Jisoo's finger. Bo-hyun really went all out when it came to her ring.

"I know. I gave Bo-hyun the best blow job of my life last night as a thank you."

"That was him squealing?"

"Yes," she smiled as I cringed.

I heard some hideous sound come from their bedroom, and I just assumed it was Jisoo, even though it seemed a little deep for her, but to find out it was Bo-hyun, I didn't think I could look at the man the same way.

Even though I was slightly disturbed, I was still a little curious, so I asked, "What did you do that had him making such awful noises?"

"Don't judge the noises," Jisoo waved her finger at me. "Until you know what it's like to lose all sense of what's around you in the throes of passion, you can't judge."

"Fair enough."

She was right. I really had no room to judge, especially since I didn't have any experience. The one time I was even close to reaching that big O moment with Phillip, the man who felt my fart caress his chin—poor Phillip—I made noises only a feral cat would make while searching for their mate in heat.

"So, what were you doing?" I asked as my face heated up from just thinking about that afternoon with Phillip...what a disaster that was.

Leaning in, Jisoo propped her chin on her hand and said, "So, Bo-hyun has this thing with his balls, he loves them to be touched, sucked on, licked, what have you, but the thing with Bo-hyun is his balls are huge."

"Ugh, gross, Jisoo," I said while pulling away.

"What? They're big, Jennie. You have to know this, not all dicks and balls are the same. Some are uneven, some are crooked, some are small but wide, and some are thin and long. They're all special in their own way. Bo-hyun just so happened to be born with the balls of a fucking Greek god, that's if Greek gods had massive balls. Have you seen balls before?"

"Yes," I said defensively.

"Okay, well picture those balls in your head."

The only real life balls I had seen were Alejandro's, and we know they were covered by his man garden, so I tried to picture what they were underneath all the weeds.

"Okay," I faked, because all I could envision was his pubic hairs...everywhere.

"Well, triple the size of those balls, no, quadruple."

"Umm...okay," I said, still not seeing it, which Jisoo noticed, so she huffed and looked around our kitchen.

"Oh, I know." She went to the fridge and started rummaging around until she pulled out a grapefruit and then grabbed a banana off of the counter. She put them together and held them in front of me.

"This, Jennie, this is what I'm talking about. His balls are like this grapefruit, just enormous."

Studying the grapefruit, I shook my head. There was no way Bo-hyun had balls that big, where the hell did he put them?

"I know what you're thinking, he wears briefs, straight up. He tried boxers once and I had never seen such bad chafing in my entire life. Briefs are like a protective sling for his balls, keeping them high and tight to his body, so he's able to walk around without making it that noticeable. The first time I ever saw his balls, I'm pretty sure I blacked out for a second. When he took his pants off for the first time in front of me, I watched as his balls dropped heavily from his briefs and dangled between his legs like a damn kettlebell. It was the sexiest most intriguing thing I had ever seen. There's something to be said about a man with a giant set of nuts."