Petit Episode I - Zombie Sakuya

Students are shocked to see most of their classmates are infected with the zombie virus and become zombies. The zombie students'eyes are fully black and their mouths are wide open. They are continuously doing whatever they want without any stops. Balloon hair boy hugging and grabbing the breast of another student girl who was beating him for it. Black hair boy is trying to hang himself on the tree and the pink hair girl interrupts him by holding one of his legs. The green hair boy realized that Sakuya wanted to die even after becoming a zombie.

Izuku : (For some people, even just existing was too much, huh.)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm been planning to write filler episodes for comedy scenes like this one. But I'm too lazy to write the whole chapter for one scene. It's not that I skip those episodes, I just doesn't have enough idea and too lazy. But I still want to write down those scenes so, I make Petit version. I might write 5 more chapters like this but not continuously. Only after canon episode end. Just like the Petit version only showed after the episode ended. That's all. Thanks for your time and see you next time.