Unedited Chapter 14

Start from the beginning

"Well, Well if it isn't, the second Jade of Lan," Tankhuan spoke while sipping a cappuccino from his cow print coffee mug. He wore a lovely floral print on a white coat, a plain shirt, black tight shiny leather pants and boots. "Take a seat, take a seat."

Wangji noticed another man standing by the window smiling while watching something on his phone.

"Thank you Khun Tankhun and Khun Porsche." He sat down comfortably, then the young girl presented a medium-sized lacquer box with intricate designs and colour full patterns on the table. "This is a little something from Young Master Lan. He truly hopes you like it."

Porsche snorted. "Arm, can you ask why this second Master Lan has taken the trouble of visiting us?"

"Of course to meet with Kinn or Vegas or else why would be here?" Tankhun intervened.

Miss Nom spoke in a soft tone minding her business-like manners standing slightly behind Lan Wangji. "Sir says he's here to talk to Mr. XianYu's guardian." She translated promptly.

Arm slightly bowed and spoke to  Porsche and Tankhun sitting on a huge white couch.

There was a trace of smugness on Wangji's which disappeared the instant he spoke sternly to his translator while looking at the two men seated in front of him. Tankhun and Porsche could make out the name Wei Ying mentioned clearly in his sentence.

"He's not beating around the bush." Tankhun nudged Porsche.

"Clearly."

"Sir is asking where is Wei Ying. He is not here to cause trouble, he is here to talk to his beloved." Miss Nom spoke

Porsche was quiet before Tankhun let out a muffled sound. "Awwweee. Beloved? Isn't second Master Lan quite the romantic, beloved? Oooweee."

"But there is no one here called Wei Ying," Porsche spoke taking the hot mug of coffee into his hands.

"Sir says, he's clearly not mistaken, he has evidence to prove it."

"Isn't second Master Lan daring, ain't he Arm?"

Arm just stood there with his arms behind him and gave a simple nod and Pol also nodded along just for effect. Lan Wangji scoffed. Clearly sarcastic too. What Lan Wangji clearly said was 'Who are you kidding? Play all dumb as you want. I have the damning evidence. '

"What evidence? Either way, can you tell that man not to bother my younger brother? For a man of his esteemed range," Arm knew that Porsche controlled that eye roll there. "to bother someone out of nowhere isn't manners."

Arm was impressed by Lan Wangji's straightforwardness following what he stated. 'Fine, then XianYu, I'm here from him. He told me to ask for his brother's permission before I get to know him. I'm not here for approvals but to state that I shall know him.'

Porsche didn't bat an eyelid before responding to him. "No, you shall not. This meeting is over, I have to go see Sora. Phi I'll catch up later I have reports I need to look at. " He stood up and left and briefly stopped by the door. "Go after him again, I'll punch you in the face." He smiled and left.

"It's time for my morning drama, Pol, see the Lan party off." He patted Wangji's head before he left which startled Wangji because no one other than his brother has ruffled his head or dared touch him. He skipped off and left.

Wangji turned his head to meet a cold gaze directed towards him by Kimhan Theerapanyakul.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wei Ying was on his way to meet Lan Wangji, now that he's here and knows who Wei Ying is, it is pointless to play catch and chase. He remembered the talk he had with P'Porsche this morning. P'Kinn and P'Vegas left for an important meeting, Chay was on a date with P'Kim and Macau was out with his classmates.