Unedited Chapter 8

Wei Ying was sitting opposite two handsome-looking men, one in an oversized blue overshirt, and the other in a black suit who passed a huffing baby, calmed down when the man named Porsche held him.

Wei Ying felt cheated when Huaisang told him he'd send him to a faraway quiet place or student housing but then he was rushed into a plane, escorted to Thailand and is now in this glamorous mansion guarded by stern-looking men in black suits stationed at every corner. This made him uneasy, it reminded him of people he was trying to forget. His brain was formulating various not-so-positive situations and was playing those formats and different ways he needs to guard himself. Lord, he just wanted to escape all that shit in Yiling.

"Please drink something kid." Porsche smiled as he gestured with his hand. Wei Ying felt that this person looked soft with this fluffy hair falling on his forehead. He seemed like a kind person. He wished he had a handsome elder brother like him to rely on.

"Thank you." Wei Ying spoke in English.

Wei Ying grabbed a glass of water with his left as his right shoulder still hurt. He took off the cast last week before his travel.

"What is your name kid?" Arm translated it into Mandarin.

"We are going to call him Bunny for now."

Tankhun dazzled under the sun with his black sunglasses, brown overcoat, and black turtle neck. Pol quickly arranged a seat for him and went to stand next to Arm and Pete also joined them.

"Oh, there is my little nephew, getting some sun without your favourite uncle huh?"

"I asked you to join us, Phi."

"I overslept." "Aiii Porsche, Pete! Are you bullying this little bunny?"

"Who is this kid? I am guessing he is about Chay's age?"

"I will tell you about him later. For now, he is to be loved and cared for. He's under our protection now. He's from Yiling and speaks Mandarin and English. Should I leave Vegas to babysit him? They will get along well?"

'Who is Vegas? Am I being sold off? Who are these strange men?'

"Phii, As much as I would like to entertain that idea let us decide on it later. The kid looks scared already, he has a lot of questions."

Porsche can wait until he talks this with Kinn and gets a file on this kid.

"Thank you for your hospitality but when am I going back to a student or common housing?"

"What housing little bunny? You'll be staying here with us." Tankhun excitedly clapped his hands at a confused Wei Ying even when Arm intervened and translated for him.

"But-"

He smiled assuringly at him. " Fresh up and come down to eat. Arm will show you to your room." Arm bowed in response. "We haven't picked any outfits for you yet, I see you don't have much baggage," He turned to Porsche, "Porsche can you let the kid borrow some of Chay's clothes if you don't mind?"

"Of course, I don't mind." Porsche's mother hen instincts fired up more due to Sora acting up already. "I will put Sora in his cradle and bring them myself."

He stood up to ruffle Wei Ying's unruly black hair which was fluffy but a little rough. "Don't worry kid, no one's gonna harm you in here. Hoo, you need to eat well to make up for your lost health."

"Ok Sirs."

"Sirs? Nooo! I'm the eldest brother, you can call me Phi Khun!

"Then that makes me Phi Porsche."