Solo album + Interview

Comenzar desde el principio

Interviewer: That sounds really personal if you tell me. What about the second CD?

Ah, the second CD is something special. (Claps with her hand) It's a treat not just for ARMY but also for my fellow members. It begins with a sketch showing how my fellow members support me when we're singing our parts together. Their encouragement and love, it's really heartwarming. I thought it would be amusing for ARMY to hear these behind-the-scenes moments. After the sketch, you'll find me singing covers of their solo songs. (laughs shyly) Each of them has their solo work, and I wanted to pay tribute to them and express my love for their amazing talent. It's like a small gift for both them and ARMY, a way to share the joy and inspiration they've brought into my life. A fun fact is that they're a bit nervous now, fearing that ARMY might love their songs more when I sing them. But this was a one-time thing, so let's enjoy it on the CD together. (laughs)

Interviewer: How have your fellow members (BTS) supported you in your solo career?

As I mentioned earlier, Suga Oppa really encouraged me to bring out the songs he read in my lyric book. I showed him songs that I thought might work for our next album, but he recognized their personal nature and encouraged me to release them on my own. However, it wasn't just him; all the other members provided immense support throughout the entire album-making process. Whenever I felt overwhelmed, there was always someone bringing me food or milk with coffee (making a disgusted face). They stayed in my studio to work on their own projects or just to hang out. Suga Oppa was helping me with mixing and producing, and they all offered me feedback and took the time to listen to the songs. I feel truly blessed to have them by my side, and even Namjoon Oppa joined me on one of my tracks.

Interviewer: You mentioned that your album reflects your unique style and personality. Can you tell us more about this?

Oh, it's all me, through and through (giggles). For anyone who follows BTS even a little, they know I can be very outgoing, bold, and sometimes quite lovely too (giggle). The album is a reflection of these aspects of my personality. It's a diverse mix of songs, genres, and tastes, just like my love for music, and it keeps me alive and inspired. The songs in the album will take you on a journey through the world of music. Even in CD 2, I made some changes to the songs because each member has a different taste in music and expression. It was challenging but also very fulfilling. I even added my cello to one of the members' songs. Not to show off my skills, but "Winter Bear" by V oppa brought that musical element to the track, and sometimes I really miss playing my favorite instrument.

Interviewer: Thank you so much for opening up and talking so freely about your new album. We wish you good luck, let's meet again for your next album.

(Laughs) Thank you and sure we will!

Interviewer: One last question; do you have a message for ARMY?

I always have some words for them (laughs). My lovely ARMY, thank you for your endless love and support. Thank you for always being there. I'm so excited to share this album with all of you, because of you all, I can finally let the world see how I feel and who I am. Thank you for always being at my side. I hope through this album you also can find some support, positivity, and a lot of love. Remind yourself, to embrace your quirks and to find the strength in your own unique journey. I hope my songs can bring some hope in your life or someone whom you can lean on, to make you feel loved, just like you make me feel every day. Let's create some more beautiful memories together, okay? I love you all so much and like Jin Oppa will say love you all to the moon and back. Stay bold and adorable and never forget to shine as bright as the stars! SARANGHAE! (yells and giggles).

——————————————-

Fans reaction:

Suga_sweetheart: "Na-Rae's enthusiasm is infectious, I bet Yoongi can't even hold back his feelings for her. Her solo album is going to be fantastic!"

Narashi_lover: "The concept of her album sounds amazing! Can't wait to go on that emotional rollercoaster with her."

Jiminsangel: "OMG, Na-Rae is such a precious gem! I can't wait for her solo album. She's so genuine and funny, love it when she talks so openly and freely about her feelings.

Bangtan_forever: "The fact that Na-Rae added her cello to V's song is adorable. Can't wait to hear it!"

Sunshine_seeker: "It's so heartwarming to hear her expressing her gratitude to us and sharing how much she loves us. We love you too, Na-Rae-shi!"

Even though there were some negative comments like:

- She's trying too hard to be unique. It's all for the show.

- Her message for ARMY is so cringeworthy. I can't take her even seriously.

- Na-Rae should stick to her role in BTS and stop trying to be something she's not. Even in BTS, she isn't that special, she's so overrated.

- Who cares about a K-pop star who can play the Cello? This is all just a publicity stunt. Even the support talk, seems a bit fake. It's just another PR move.

It didn't faze Na-Rae. She understood that there would always be haters, and the album was primarily for those who loved her and her group. These criticisms couldn't bring her down as long as she had the right people supporting her.

__________________________

A/N: Releasing an album is one thing, but I wanted to do something extra. An album is just an album, after all! I tried my best to write an interview, it seems harder than you think but here you go. I hope you enjoyed Na-Rae's answers and what do you think of her album cover? Thank you for reading, and don't forget to show some love by liking this chapter! Love, Charlie 💜