𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞.

=*^*=

=*^*=

This girl is seriously going to be the death of me. But she's stuck with me so she better get used to it.

I've been sat downstairs for an hour calling people, I'm taking care of her rent. I'm not saying she can't live here but for the time being I want her to stay with me.

Just so I can make sure she's taking care of herself, I don't give a fuck whether she wants to be with me or not.

I've given her exactly an hour to pack so I start making my way upstairs but I feel a rush of anger when I realise she certainly has not packed, but not only that.. she's on the phone to someone.

Giggling like a school girl, I'd assume it's one of her friends until she says his name.

Will.

My jaw clenches, I lean against the doorway of the room. Glaring at the beautiful pregnant girl of mine.

Mine that's right.

Mine.

She notices me and is quick to speak.
"Hey I've got to go, love you bye." I swear I'm going to fucking kill him.

Love you.

"Boyfriend?" I can't help but let the words out, there's venom in my tone. She knows it and so do I.

I watch a smirk spread across Amanda's face. "Yeah, he said I can move in with him so we can take care of the baby." She smiles. Sweet but deadly.

My jaw ticks once again and I'm two seconds away from throwing my first through the wall.

One thing about me: I have a short temper.

I try my best to ignore the comment because like hell I'd let her do that anyway.

"Why haven't you packed?"

"I don't want to." Fucking hell Amanda.

She stands up, probably ready to argue. I've noticed she likes to argue. This girl knows how to push me to the edge in 0.2 seconds and I don't know how or why she bothers me so much.

That's fucking it. I make my way towards her and pick her up. I decide not to throw her over my shoulder just in case it hurts our baby but either way she's coming with me.

"What the hell. Put me down!" She yells.

"I'll have someone collect your things. We're leaving." I march us down the stairs and thought the living room where Emma and Alisha are eyeing each other with a smile.

"Tell him!" Amanda yells, trying to fight her way away from me.

They just laugh as I throw open the front door.

"Bye Amandaa." They both sing in union before I close the door and head in the direction of my car.

"You motherfu-"

"Don't disrespect me Amanda." I glare at her before getting her into the car and trapping the seatbelt in.

It's like having a kid already.

————————-
Two hours.

Two hours since Amanda has spoken to me, she's sat with crossed arms, staring at the wall.

She's been ignoring me, every time I speak to her there's no answer.

"What would you like to eat?" She doesn't even bat an eyelid.

"Look at me damn it." My frustration is through the roof right now and this isn't helping. I step in front of her, she moves her head away from me.

"I said look at me." I grab her chin and force her to look at me.

"What do you expect me to do? We're trapped now Amanda. There's no escaping me sweetheart so you might as-well start talking." I feel a smirk spread across my lips as her eyes finally lock with mine.

"Whatever. You know it's like- kidnapping by keeping me here against my will?" She gives me a knowing look.

"Yes and I don't care. When you start taking care of yourself is when I let you go."

She rolls her eyes "Kiss my ass."

I'd love to baby.

"Bend over then." The words slip from my mouth before I can even stop myself.

A smirk forms on my lips as I watch her smug face drop.

"Come on, I'll take you to your room." I say before turning my back and heading towards the staircase. I hear the small padded footsteps. She's actually listening to me.

I stop outside of the bedroom door, waiting for her to catch up. I take a look at that gorgeous face.

There's a pout spread across her lips, she looks bored and grumpy- in a cute way.

I turn back to open the door and watch as Amanda barges in past me. Her mouth nearly falls open at the sight.

It's quite the step up from her room. A king sized bed, en-suite bathroom, a desk, walk in wardrobe, balcony and I even had someone decorate it with more personal items as soon as I knew she was pregnant.

It didn't take me long to find out, I'd had someone follow her around. I had a call to say she had visited the doctors so I dug around in her records. That's when I realised she was pregnant.

"Oh my." Amanda says jumping onto the 3 million dollar mattress, I almost flinch.

Who jumps on a mattress that expensive?

Amanda fucking Reid that's right.

"You like it?" I watch as the smile on her face gets bigger as she sinks into the mattress.

Amanda sits half up, her two hands resting on the bed behind her.

"I can make do." When she looks at me, it's different. Almost happy.

As if a bed can make you that happy.