𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲.

=*^*=

=*^*=

I made him take me to McDonalds first.

Well not before he waffled on about some crap and being healthy and how it's not good for the baby blah blah blah.

But all I hear is fries, nuggets and ice cream. I was daydreaming about it the whole way there.

****

"Are you even listening to me?" I stare out of the window.

"Amanda." I snap my head towards him.

"Huh? Oh yeah bad for me blah blah blah. I get it." I think about the nuggets.

My tummy grumbles. Really loud. Like even Dominic heard it. He rolls his eyes and Continues to drive in peace. Just how I like it."

*****

We enter through the front and go straight to the living room where both my friends are watching a movie on the sofa.

"Hey guys." I say finishing the last couple of fries from my meal. Dominic stands behind me. His presence is well known.

The girls look at me then up at him.

I give them the 'lord help me' look with my eyes and Elisha smirks. Emma tries to contain her excitement.

"Hey momma and baby daddy apparently." Emma says which makes Elisha giggle.

"Good afternoon to you too Emma." He says sarcastically. I don't remember telling him their names. I dunno maybe I told him that night.

"So what are you both doing here?" Elisha asks, standing up from the sofa and making her way into the kitchen area.

"I live here?" I laugh chucking the bag of baby clothes on the floor.

Oh yeah that's another thing. Dominic brought like everything that I'd had in my basket, even the stuff I'd looked and touched when walking through the store. Some of it was too pricey for me.

"Not for long" Dominic mumbles. I nudge him and follow Elisha into the kitchen. She hands me a glass of orange
Juice. Dominic shadows behind me.

"Want some?" She offers Dominic her glass and he shakes his head.

I feel a large hand placed on my stomach from behind. Okay that's so adorable I could cry.

But at the same time I want to punch the shot out of him. I need some space damn it.

"Do you have to cling to me?" I huff.

"What if you fell over on your way to the kitchen? Or pass out again?" Elisha giggles at his seriousness. The man is so dramatic.

I'm starting to regret meeting him.

Maybe I shouldn't have gone baby shopping today.

Rolling my eyes, I'm about to have it out with him when I hear a phone ring, Emma comes rushing in with my phone in her hand.

"It's your parents." She gives me a smile.

FaceTime.

"Uh can you like go sit in the front room please?" I turn to Dominic in question, his brow arches and a frown stays upon his face.

"Only if you sit down and keep drinking this." He slides my glass closer towards me and I nod before scurrying him out and answering the phone.

Emma winks at me, she always jokes around and calls my dad a dilf, it's disgusting.

"Hey sweetheart, how are you feeling?" Mum asks, dad is staring into the camera. He's so blind. I sigh.

"I actually had a trip to the hospital today. I passed out in the middle of the shopping centre. Emma and Elisha mouth drops. I forgot to tell them that.

"Oh my! Are you okay?" Before I answer dad interrupts.

"Why? Are you hurt? Is the baby alright? Do you want me to come pick you up?
You can come back home if you'd like." I watch as mum nudges him.

"I'm okay, they said I was stressed and dehydrated so I just need to rest. I sit down on the stool and take a sip of my orange juice.

"Make sure you do rest darling. I suffered the same with you. I passed out quite often, it's exhausting."

I yawn, starting to feel tired.

"We'll let you go but please call if you need anything honey." I smile at the both of them.

"I will, I love you both."

"We love you too" dad smiles, blowing me a kiss before they hang up.

"How did you find him?" Emma whispers and nods towards the living room.

"He found me. I literally passed out on him after he approached me. Talk about embarrassing." I whisper back, rolling my eyes with a small smile.

"He wants me to move in with him." Elisha a brows furrow.

"Is he crazy?? You don't even know him!" I laugh at that.

"Exactly my reaction. Anyways I need to talk to him about everything." I slide off the chair and make my way to we're he's pacing from one side of the room to the other, looking more stressed than I am.

He stops when he realises I'm in the room and looks up at me. Then back down to my stomach. His hands are in his pockets, his hair is slightly messy now.

"Come on, we've got some things to talk about." He nods and quietly follows me upstairs. His hands on either side of my waist. I'm guessing that's precaution too.

This is gonna be one heck of a ride of he won't even let me walk up the stairs by myself.

Like I can't handle a flight of stairs, is he trying to call me fat or something.

He definitely is. Fucking asshole.