𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭.

=*^*=

=*^*=

Fuck my head hurts.

I open my eyes slightly, only to focus on a room I've never seen before.

I knot my brows, only to feel something wrap around me. An arm, a strong one, too.

I nearly scream but hold myself back.

Do not tell me I had sex with this man.

Carefully and quietly, I slip out of his embrace. Turning around, my eyes focus on the most beautifully sexy guy I've ever seen in my life.

Here he is, naked. My eyes widen as I look down to see that I'm naked, too. Fuck.

My eyes skim around the room but I can't find my dress. Which means I need to go through this guys stuff and find something to wear before he wakes up.

Pausing when I hear a noise, I slowly turn to look at him, and he's still sound asleep, but his body has moved to the other side of the bed.

His back is made of muscle..

I slide the doors to which I assume is his wardrobe- it is, so take a massive hoodie off the rack.

This man is probably double the size of me. He's very tall and built, I'm short and skinny.

I quickly slip it on. It literally reaches just above my knees, so I grab my phone off the dresser and take an exit from the room.

Now, all I need to do is find my way out of here.

I speed walk down a corridor until I find an elevator, clicking the button that says bottom floor. God, this place is amazing-

Even the elevator is over the top. Once the the door dings open, I slip out, checking my phone and calling a taxi.

I look at double doors opposite a desk with I'm guessing workers that are sat down on office chairs, staring at their computer screens.

When I see a taxi park outside, I make my way outside, smiling at the workers as I walk by them.

I hate the walk of shame.

We all know what happened to me last night.

Opening the car door, I tell the man my address, and we head straight there.

Slightly embarrassed that I had to go out looking the way I do, smudged makeup, messy hair, only a hoodie to cover my naked body, I make small talk with the driver.

Luckily, the guy I slept with didn't wake up- although I do feel bad. I mean, I slept with him and then left him. I kinda feel guilty. Is that normal?

You can tell I've never done this before.

"We're here!" The chirpy man's voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Thank you." I give the man a small smile and get out of the car. As it pulls away from the end of the drive, I enter my apartment, seeing Elisha and Emma, who are also my roommates, passed out on the sofa.

I laugh to myself quietly before walking into the kitchen, pouring myself a glass of water, and taking some paracetamol out of the cupboard.

Once I've sorted myself out a little, I decide to go to my bathroom and take a nice hot shower, I'm tired, sweaty, and gross.

After shaving, washing my hair, scrubbing my skin, I decided to change into a pair of jeans and a pretty crop top that I brought myself the other day.

Grabbing my makeup bag, I sit down in front of my long mirror, applying all my usual makeup to at least make myself look somewhat approachable.

"Errr." Elisha grumbles, I look up to see her walking through my doorway and plopping herself onto my bed.

"Morning sunshine." I smile sarcastically, brushing my hair with my fingers as it starts to naturally dry.

"I'm never drinking again!" She rubs her eyes before sitting up with her brow arched.

"What?" I smile. God, I'm smiling a lot today.

"You look happy today?" She says it as if it's a question making me laugh, I yawn before standing up and walking over to my bed where Elisha is sprawled out on.

"I lost my virginity." Elisha's eyes widen.

"You what?!?!" She squeals sitting straight up.

I look away from her before focusing my eyes on her again.

"At least I think I did.." I trail off, playing with my hair between my fingers.

"Omg!! EMMA!!" She yells. I hold a hand to my forehead in disappointment.

Two seconds later, Emma is running into my room with a baseball bat in her hand.

"What the fu-"

"Who do I need to kill!" She looks around and drops the bat, confused.

Me and Elisha burst out laughing, I swear this girl-

"Amanda lost her v cardddd!" Elisha teases.

"No way!" Emma's mouth drops open.

"To who?!" She asks, I shrug my shoulders.

To be honest. I don't actually remember his name. All I know is that he's rich and very hot.

"Well I don't really remember, but he is hot, I caught a glimpse of him before I snuck out." I smile, leaning against the headboard.

"Oh my- You aren't our innocent friend anymore!" I'm about to start laughing again when my phone starts ringing so I pick it up on the 3rd ring.

"Hey honey, I just wanted to see if you had a good day yesterday. I can't believe you're already 18!" Moms voice calls out.

Mom lives a couple of hours away so I don't get to see her very often, I'm usually so busy with college that I just don't have the time.

"Hey mom! It was really great. Me and the girls had a girls night at home." I lie. I know I shouldn't, but I don't want her to worry about me.

Elisha rolls her eyes with a smirk spreading across her face, I put my finger over my lips to make sure she stays quiet.

"That's good. I'm glad you had fun. Come see us soon? Dad and I really miss you." Moms voice sounds lower, this time sad.

I suck in a light breath and speak once again.

"Yes, of course. How about
Next month? I know It's a while, but I've got a whole week off. I could stay a few nights." I brush a couple of hairs out of my face.

"That would be amazing! We'll see you then. Love you lots." I can practically hear the smile on her face.

"See you soon. Love you more." I smile hearing the line cut off.

Emma stands up and places her hands on her hips.

"So.. how about a girls' cinema date?"