14.5 - Hooters

Começar do início

"Thats more like it!" The driver clapped as soon as he slammed the door closed. They all looked like blood thirsty vermins crawling their way onto the stunned Sunoo.

"But, in one condition" Min-Jun added, gathering all their attentions

The trio stopped in their tracks, looking up to the taller senior walking in-front of Sunoo, flinging him backwards back on the pavement.

"You fight for it." He spoke, readying his stance with hands by his sides, prepping for an attack

"Shit, you wanna fight?" the middle boy, or the boy by the passenger seat mocked, scoffed and chuckled followed by the other two.

Sunoo stared in anxiety, seeing the raging conflict between his boyfriend and the trio emititnf through the ambience of the atmosphere

"Hyung, lets just go—" Sunoo grabbed Min-Jun's shoulder, softly tugging him making sure not to trigger him much more or else he would be the one to get beat up instead

"All of you." Min-Jun shrugged Sunoo off, his eyes sharpening each second as he stared holes into the unfazed men.

"Stop trying to impress your little boyfriend, man. We know you can't fight for shit." The driver heckled

"What? You guys scared?" Min-Jun ridiculed, bringing his fists up by the sides of his face, adjusting his placements, expecting a hit by now.

"Tryna be tough, huh? I'm gonna fucking beat your ass" The driver cracked his knuckles, walking forward to Min-Jun already fed up with the senior

"Let's see about that."

Just as Min-Jun was about to walk forward, he was met with a jab from the right which he dodged. He then took a chance to the kick the right side of his torso, by his liver. The boy hiccuped at the sharp and indescribable pain, losing his physical consciousness. Which Min-Jun took as a chance, he grasped his left shoulder with his right hand, then formed his left hand into a fist before jabbing the same exact place where he kicked him, worsening the pain, earning a massive moan from the other immediately dropping down as his vital organs was brutally hit.

"Fuck! Get him!"

The other two then ran towards him, ready to pounce, but Min-Jun was unfazed as ever.

The boy on the left attacks first, bringing a punch from his left, which he once again dodged with ease, thinking at how awful these men fight.

But to his surprise, a pair of arms reach out from the back of his neck, locking onto him, choking him in the process. Min-Jun was taken by surprise, feeling the sudden change in pressure in his head. His hands transferred to the arms wrapped around his neck trying to pry it off him. But as he was funbling around the latched arms, he was met with a kick to his lower abdomen, making his groan, but that didn't affect him much.

It was a weak kick, there was no structure or sense to it. it was just plain stock strength. Hence, its lack of affect on Min-Jun.

The boy was about to pull another kick, but as he was about to get another hit on Min-Jun's stomach. Min-Jun let go of the arms suffocating him feeling the pressure worsen but that was the least of what he had to focus on.

He saw the sole of the boy's shoe rapidly getting closer to his abdomen, which alerted him he was about to get kicked once again.

But right before it could hit him again, he grabbed the boy's ankle and foot with his two hands. Bringing his left leg up, stiffening his foot before slamming it down on the boy's knee up in the air, dislocating his knee joints causing him to fall down and scream from the hell of a pain in his lopsided knee.