Part 39 - Dreams Come True

Start from the beginning

"If I like it? What's not to like about this place? About this whole gesture of yours" you wipe a tear that's rolling down your cheek.

"I don't know, I just want it to be perfect for you" he giggles.

"It's perfect for me. You're perfect for me" you pull him towards you by his cheeks and kiss him with all the tenderness you can find.

His hands rest on your lower back, holding you as close as he can to his body. You let your body lean right into his, losing control of your knees as time goes by. It's impossible to express how you feel at this moment.

"When are we moving in here?" you ask.

"I can start the process immediately. The place will have both our names in zero time, I have everything under control" he smiles.

"Both our names?" you tear up all over again.

"Of course, honey. We're married. Everything I own is yours too now. You didn't really think I'd just buy this for myself, did you?" he chuckles.

"I couldn't possibly love you more even if I tried" the happiness in your voice is easily detected.

Tony gently brushes a strand of hair from your face, his eyes filled with affection.

"Well, get ready for more surprises, my love. This is just the beginning" he has a smirk written on his lips.

He guides you to what seems to be the master bedroom, and as he opens the door, you're met with a sight that steals your breath away.

"Ta-da!" Tony exclaims, revealing a room adorned with your favorite colors and elegant furnishings.

The bed is adorned with soft, luxurious linens, and the windows offer a stunning panoramic view of the city below. It's definitely higher than any other building around, giving you all the privacy you could ask for in your own place.

"This is incredible, Tony. How did you...?" you start, overwhelmed by the thoughtful details.

"I may have enlisted some help to design it exactly to your taste" he admits with a twinkle in his eye.

"I don't even know what to say anymore" you're out of words.

"Just follow me. There are a few details that you might have missed around the house" he offers you his hand.

You gladly take it and can't wait to see what he has to show you. As you explore the apartment together, each room tells a story of your shared experiences and memories. There's a cozy reading nook, which the more you look at, the more you realises that it has all the books you want but haven't had the chance to read yet. The spacious kitchen is stocked with your favorite snacks, Tony makes sure to show them to you when he opens the specific cabinets and drawers make to please you.

"I wanted this place to be a reflection of us" Tony says, watching your reactions with delight.

"And you've exceeded every expectation" you respond, your heart swelling with gratitude.

As the day turns to night, the city lights below twinkle like a sea of stars. Tony takes your hand, leading you to a private terrace where a candlelit dinner awaits.

"Wait, there's a freaking pool out here?" you ask with a shocked and excited tone.

"Of course there's a pool, what did you expect?" he chuckles beautifully.

"You're right, how could I not have guessed that?" you giggle, shaking your head.

"There's everything you loved about your house and everything you loved about mine, too. Heated floors being on top of the list" he smiles proudly.

"Is there anything you haven't thought of?" you ask, amazed and flattered.

"I hope not" he chuckles, "to our new life here" he continues, a promise in his eyes.

"To our new life" you raise your glass and clink it with his.

"Ready to start this chapter together?" his words sweet like sugar.

"I've never been more ready for anything" you answer with a smile, overwhelmed with emotion.

The night unfolds with laughter, promises, and the shared joy of building a life together in this extraordinary place Tony has created just for you. Unfortunately, you can't spend the night here yet since you're not prepared, but it feels special spending one of these last nights in Tony's mansion. In the quiet moments before sleep claims you both, you rest your head on Tony's chest, feeling the steady rhythm of his heartbeat.

"Thank you for making all my dreams come true" you whisper.

"Anything for you, my love. But don't forget, you're the one that made all this happen. I'm just rolling with it and having the time of my life" he replies, his voice a soothing melody.

As you drift into a peaceful sleep with satisfied smiles on both your faces, you can't help but marvel at the unexpected turns life takes, especially when guided by the unwavering love of the love of your life.