Part 24 - Lovestoned

"Oh my God, I've missed this" you say happily as you walk up the private jet's stairs.

Tony's close behind you and you know his eyes are locked on your hips even if you're not looking at him. He's been more than respectful of your body and your needs all this time, so a few sneaky looks don't annoy you at all. If anything, they make you slowly build up your confidence again.

"It's been a minute since we last were here together, huh?" he asks rhetorically.

"Yeah, it's been way too long I'd say" you admit before taking a seat.

Your seat allows you to look outside the windows and take in the beautiful view during the whole trip. There's also the benefit that you get to enjoy looking at Tony, who's sitting right in front of you on the other side of the table that's separating you. He looks so peaceful and handsome, you just have to naturally smile.

Because the flight is a long one, you catch yourself falling asleep after a while. Not even the conversations you had with Tony kept you awake for the whole time but it's okay. The surprising fact is that you magically opened your eyes after a shot nap and you weren't on your seat anymore. You were lying on one of the couches with Tony right behind you.

"Did I wake you up?" he asks when your eyes meet.

"No" you shake your head.

"We're almost there, you should rest" he says.

You slowly turn your body around to be face to face with him and naturally smile when you look at each other.

"If I sleep any longer I don't think I'll be able at all to be used to the time difference" you say.

"That's true" he nods.

"Did you sleep at all?" you ask.

"I think so. I was so comfortable lying here you know" he grins.

You feel your cheeks blushing and it doesn't get any better when he slowly brings his hand to touch your chin in between your bodies. And it definitely doesn't make you feel any less hot and bothered when his fingers take the liberty of brushing your lower lip sensually before he finally pulls you in for a passionate kiss.

"Oh my" you giggle after the kiss breaks.

"I adore you, baby" he exhales, still looking into your eyes honestly.

"Me, too. So much" you say back to him and move further into his body.

The rest of the flight was as calming and refreshing as the first part of the flight. You could already imagine all the relaxing days and nights you're going to have together during your vacation. When you arrived, Tony helped you get down the stairs and the instant feeling of the warm weather and burning sun brought a smile to your face.

"You're glowing" Tony comments.

You turn to look at him and you're tongue tied by the sight. The breeze coming from the jet is making his clothes and hair move, he's wearing his sunglasses and he's grinning very happily.

"So are you" you return the compliment.

Immediately afterwards, you went to the hotel. The staff carried the luggage for you and they showed you the way to your room. Of course you had seen it already from the pictures but seeing it in person made your heart jump. It's so spacey, amazingly decorated and designed. The view is breathtaking and the bed sheets as soft as they get. Even the size of the bed is spectacular.

"Can we stay here forever?" you joke as you look outside the window.

"I mean... if this is really what you want" he replies, standing right behind you.

Your heart feels full while feeling his presence by your side and his touch. Is this really what having a clear mind feels like? You've forgotten how it is to be so free.

"We have a dinner reservation in two hours" he informs you.

"That's perfect. I'll take a shower and start getting ready" you say.

His head is resting on your shoulder, right next to yours. This is why when you turn to look at him he smiles and kisses your forehead softly.

The bathroom is a palace on its own. There are both a shower and a bathtub but for now you're only going to use the shower. It's very modern, the doors are transparent and the inside of it is comfortable and spacious.

By the time you're out of the shower Tony has chosen his own outfit, which is laying on the top of the bed. It's not even surprising that you love it and you make him aware of that by your facial expression.

"Now I need to find something equally fancy" you say.

"You don't even have to try" he chuckles.

"Not so easy when you'll be right next to me looking like that" you smile.

"Please... you're always stealing the spotlight" he grins.

"I think we can both agree that that's not true" you're being realistic before leaning into him to kiss his lips.

"I'll also take a shower and then join you to get ready" he says and you nod.

He indeed does as he said and once you hear the water running you start planning your outfit. It only takes you a handful of minutes to lay it right next to Tony's on the bed, of course matching his. There's nothing you love more outfit wise than matching your outfits when you're outside together.

"Couldn't have planned it better myself" he comments on it when he sees it.

You start getting ready together and, just as planned, you end up with your dress halfway zipped on your back. You don't even have to ask Tony to come to you and zip it, he approaches you naturally. His soft touch, his breathing and the way his free hand touches your sides are all contributing to you feeling lovestoned.

"Thank you" you grin.

"My pleasure" he answers with a sort of deeper voice that makes your knees weak.

After that, you continued with your own routines of getting ready and only addressed each other a couple of times during them. You just both take your outfits and appearances so seriously that it takes a lot of time and dedication.

In the end, though, it was totally worth it because you walked the streets of Monaco together, both looking stunning in your outfits. You missed the sound of your care free laughters, the way it feels to have his hand in yours and explore new places, how it feels to have the best view of a new place while you're dining together.

It was all like the best way to remind yourself of what your true worth is, a glimpse of your good old self. And it has only been one day.

A/N

Chill chapter after a while, hope you enjoyed🥰