On the other hand, the shirt he was currently wearing, the black crafting shirt, had a vibrant orange circle instead.

So immediately, Eisen came to a quick conclusion, that he would need to confirm further at some point. It seemed like depending on the rank of an item, Eisen was now seeing differently colored circles.

And now, it seemed like when he opened status pages of items through his Truth Seeing Eyes skill, the windows themselves were also in that color. This was definitely quite useful if he wanted to quickly differentiate between high and low-quality items, although not for much more.

However, considering that the skill only became rank 1 just now, its effects were already quite amazing. Despite the fact that it took far longer to gain proficiency in this skill than other of rank 0, Eisen decided that it was worth it to try and rank it up even further as soon as possible.

Eisen gripped the reigns harder excitedly and continued using his skill on all kinds of things around him. Although most of them were still simply white, the color that Eisen figured was the color for Rank 0 items and objects, that was probably because the things he was mainly inspecting this way were plants and trees by the side of the road.

It was only when he saw the tiniest red dot in the distance that Eisen deactivated his skill to be able to see a bit better. After all, while using the skill, Eisen was only able to see in black and white, with an ever so slightly shifted vision the further away he looked.

It wasn't too much of a difference, but still enough to make it hard to see things perfectly in the distance.

Before Eisen could even make out the source of the red dot, the color for Rank 1, Bree already stood up on the bench and happily pointed forward. "We're here! That's the farming town I talked about!"

While Bree was smiling brightly, Eisen narrowed his eyes to try and see what it really was that he saw in the distance, and he saw something reflect the sun, so it was probably a piece of armor belonging to a guard.

Only a few minutes later, Eisen could already confirm that this really was the case, and their carriage was stopped directly in front of the wooden gate in the center of the large wooden fence acting as a wall to protect the inhabitants of the town.

One of the two guards standing in front of the gate held his hand in front of him to signal Eisen that he should stop. "Before you enter, we will have to make sure you are not transporting illegal substances. Are we allowed to search your wagon?"

"Of course, of course! Come through the back, please." While saying this, Eisen stood up and made his way to the back door of the carriage and quickly opened it up to let one of the Guards inside. He was quite surprised by Aulu, and vice-versa, but both of them quickly ignored each other and the guard continued his search. He mainly took a look what it was that was stored in the barrels and then left again. Nothing seemed to be too suspicious, after all.

"Alright, clear." The Guard told his colleague with a nod, who then quickly opened up the gate to let carriage through, smiling at Eisen as he passed. "Have a nice stay in our humble village."

And it really was quite a humble village. But that was no bad thing, it just meant that it was quite small compared to a town such as Melroe, and you could see the gate on the other side of the town at the end of the central street.

At least it wouldn't be so hard to find the places they wanted to visit. As the gate closed behind them with a creak, Eisen steered the carriage through town until he found a stable. After quickly paying a small fee, he left Cabarum and the carriage there. He would have liked to bring Cabarum as well, but he left him behind so that he could make sure nobody just entered the carriage while Eisen and Bree weren't there. Aulu was also still lying down in the carriage as a guard dog, so they shouldn't need to worry about thieves too much.

Since it was already getting close to evening, Eisen and Bree chose to stay at an Inn for the night, and then buy whatever they needed to buy tomorrow morning before departing. So now, they took a look around town while they had the chance.

And now that Caria was too large to sit on Eisen's shoulder, she was walking next to him while he held her hand to make sure she couldn't just run off somewhere and kept up.

However, due to the village being quite small, there was not much to look at in the first place. Other than a small smithy, tailor and leatherworker, there weren't many crafters here in town either. There were some small guild buildings, some of them even seemed to be sharing the buildings amongst themselves, but the largest amongst them seemed to be the Merchant's guild, and directly in front of that guild was the small marketplace, where most people just finished packing up or were still in the progress.

On the other hand, there was one young man, maybe in his early 20's, who was sitting at the side of the street on a blanket with a bunch of different items laying on the ground. He was the only one who was still enthusiastically trying to sell things, yelling out a sentence that grabbed Eisen's attention.

"Find the best items in the whole town, nay, even the whole country! They have passed the Omega test of approval, so you can be sure they are top quality!"