chapter 46

disclaimer: sorry for taking so long to update I've been busy with high school but anyway here's 10 new chapters.

"We managed to do a lot today, huh?" Eisen sighed out with a smile on his face while setting up his tent for the night.

"Mhm! Your Bonus stats really make a huge difference! How many levels did you gain again?"

"Oh, I'm at level 32 now, so eight."

"Cool!" Bree exclaimed with Glee in her voice, and at this point, Eisen got pretty curious about something.

"Actually, what's your level, Bree?" Eisen asked, and Bree smiled brightly before answering.

"I'm level 83. Hehe..."

Eisen raised his eyebrows high in surprise and then asked his next questions. "Level 83? Then these guys shouldn't be doing anything for your level, right?"

They Fey-kin shook her head and shrugged slightly in response. "Not really, but that's fine! I can't fight by myself anyway, so I'm fine with waiting until you get closer to my level so that we can share experience~!"

"So you're not getting any experience at all?"

"Nope! If the level difference is higher than 20, then only the one that kills the monsters actually gets the experience..."

"Well, then I'll hurry up so that you can level up as well!" Eisen laughed and scratched his beard happily. But then he frowned at something. "Wait, then why did Hendrick make such a big deal about being level 50?"

Bree looked up into the sky and shrugged again. "I don't know... but what I definitely know is that he shouldn't be a Rank 4 adventurer... Usually, rank 4 adventurers are at the very least level 100... and then only barely even if they managed to do something amazing. The peak of Rank 4 Adventurers are... Level 150? I'm not sure, I'm only a Rank 2 adventurer myself..." Bree began to fidget with her fingers and looked to the side.

"I see... then maybe he used his connections? Or bribed his way up the ladder?"

"Maybe... I don't know, usually, Guild Masters are hard to bribe or pressure."

"Let's not think about that for now, though. Hendrick is not a good person, so we shouldn't waste our thoughts on him. How about I make us some dinner?" Eisen suggested and walked over to Bree's backpack, getting out the basic cooking kit as well as the ingredients he needed.

First, Eisen set up a proper campfire by stacking different thick branches on top of each other, and then set up the tripod base, where later the pan would be placed, over it.

"Now, what could I use as a preparation surface?" Eisen asked himself in a low voice and looked around until he saw a small boulder at the edge of the small clearing where they took up camp.

"Perfect." Eisen told himself and walked over to the Boulder, then summoned his two mana doubles. When he got back to town, he tested a few things out with the doubles again. For some reason, they couldn't fight at all. Eisen even had them attack him, but the only things that he felt when they swung at him with full force was a slightly uncomfortable feeling, even when using the Zweihänder.