chapter 19

Eisen leaned back in his chair and sighed out loud. "Finished!" He smiled and folded the pants and laid them onto the red and black shirt.

Bree looked up at Eisen and titled her head, "Are you going to work on the next outfit as well now~?"

"I don't think so, no. I wanted to try crafting something with my Mana Hands, remember? I just want to see if it has any effect on the item and if it will help with the Skill proficiency."

"Ooh, right! Do that, I wanna see you make something with them!" Bree replied excitedly and got a soft smile from Eisen in return. "Of course."

Eisen closed his eyes and began compressing his Mana. After he formed it into a sphere he slowly split it into two halves, moving one of them to his right and the other to his left hand. He let the mana spread out into each of his hands, and soon enough Eisen noticed he could let his concentration go since the Mana Hand skill activated.

In front of Eisen, there now were two snow-white hands that gave off a light glow.

"Ooh! So pretty~!" Bree muttered out, causing Eisen to simply laugh.

Eisen took a deep breath and closed his eyes, then stood up and walked back a few steps so that he wouldn't get in his own hands' way.

Carefully, Eisen moved his right mana hand to the exacto knife and slowly picked it up. With his other mana hand, he then picked up the template for the purses and pushed it down onto some of the red fabric still on the table, and cut out the teardrop shape twice.

Next, Eisen grabbed the end of the remaining thread and put it through one of his needle's holes before trying to tie a knot into it so it wouldn't slip out. Up until then, Eisen was able to prepare everything like normal, but something like tying a knot into the thread was harder than Eisen expected, and he was only able to tie it after trying for a solid minute.

"This might be harder than I thought... I'm not sure if my Mana Hands are nimble enough to sew the purse... or maybe..." Suddenly, Eisen got an idea, but didn't know whether or not it would work.

He concentrated on activating his racial skill, A Dwarf's Hands¸ and immediately felt and saw a change in the Mana Hands. The biggest visual change was that something like a thing thread of mana grew between his actual hands and the mana hands.

Eisen felt his mana slowly draining immediately after this happened, as if he was fueling the movement of his mana hands.

When he moved his hands again, he could see that the mana copies moved basically instantaneously. With a grin on his face, Eisen began to sew the two halves together before the time he could use his skill ran out. It was a lot harder than one might expect, considering that the mana hands did the exact same thing as Eisen's normal ones. But while they acted the same as Eisen's hands, there was one big difference.

He couldn't feel what he was doing. He couldn't feel the cold metal of the needle, nor the fabric along his fingers as he held it down. These were all important details, and since Eisen always had these sensations all his life, it was hard to get used to not having them. 𝒇𝘳ee𝚠𝘦𝚋n૦𝐯el com

However, since this wasn't that hard of a hurdle to overcome, Eisen still managed to finish the purse within the half-hour that he had, albeit barely.

[You made a Simple Red Purse]

[Simple Red Purse]

[Quality - High][Rank - 1]

[Description] A simple red purse made with special means, as it was made with hands made of pure mana. This act alone took an immense amount of control.