chapter 14

"Eisen~? Where are we going now?" With a broad smile on her face, Bree followed closely behind Eisen as he used a bridge suspended in the center of the spiraling town to walk over to the other spiral, where Denmir explained to him he could find the Tailor.

"I''m going to learn Tailoring now. Are you going to help me out again?" Eisen asked and looked down next to him at the pink haired girl skipping around happily. Sure, she was older than she looked, maybe 18 or 19 years old, but he still couldn't help but treat her like a kid. The reason for that was pretty simple. She acted like a kid most of the time. She was nervous, fidgety, and acted a lot like his granddaughter who was barely 8 years old.

"Ooh~! That's so cool! And I'd love to help you!" She replied happily.

After about twenty minutes of searching for the Tailor, they come across a shop called Beautiful Clothes, a very straightforward, simple name.

Eisen stepped through the door and was greeted by a bright, neatly sorted storefront. Opposite to the entrance was the Front Desk. To the left side after entering were male Mannequins in different body types, one for Humans or Elves, one for Dwarves, and one for Beast-people, whereas the only real difference of the Beast-Person Mannequin was the short tail sticking out the back and the basic round ears on top. On the other side of the room were female Mannequins in the same body types.

In the center of the room were a few tables where different accessory items were displayed, such as small bags or purses made of fabric, as well as a few different hats.

There was a Dwarven woman, who basically had the same build as any other Dwarf Eisen had seen so far, just with a few more feminine features such as a thinner face and arms, sitting at the counter, drawing up different designs in a notebook.

"Ah, hello! How can I help you today?" She asked when she saw Bree and Eisen enter, barely looking up from the notebook. Eisen stepped up directly in front of the counter and leaned down a bit.

"Hello there, young lady, I'm Eisen. I would like to learn Tailoring from you." He explained simply with a light smile on his face.

The Dwarven woman turned her head upward, looking Eisen up and down. "Eisen? Are you the one Belrim and Denmir told me about?"

Eisen began scratching his beard and closed his eyes, nodding and smiling. "I'm sure I am, as long as there isn't a second Eisen in town, haha."

"Hmm, alright. But only because those two heavily recommended you. Come on, we'll do something easy to start off. Ah, by the way, I'm Folmirra Brighthood. Nice to meet you." Folmirra held her hand outward and Eisen shook it with a smile. It was only then that she noticed Bree standing behind him.

"Oh, and is that Bree? How are you?" She asked with a bright smile.

"I'm great! I've been following Eisen around for the day and it's been super fun~!"

"Is that so? Haha, well, then come along!"

She waved the both of them into the workshop in the back, where about a dozen women, the majority Dwarven, but also with a few humans and elves mixed in, were busy sewing different items.

Folmirra brought Eisen and Bree over to an empty table and brought a pink piece of fabric over.

"For now, I want you to make a purse. It's simple, and should be enough to get you the Tailoring skill."

[New Quest - Tailor Tutorial]

[Description]After requesting Folmirra Brighthood to teach you Tailoring, she asked you to create a small pink purse.

[Reward] Tailoring Skill; Experience

[Failure] Lowered Reputation with Folmirra

[Time Limit - None]