chapter 52

With a grin on his face, Eisen waved the notifications away, happy that he only had three more stats that needed to reach 100, and only two more if he considered that his AGI stat only needed one more stat point to reach 100 as well.

Eisen was doing pretty well against these Rank 3 Goblins at this point, so hopefully that wouldn't change even if he only concentrated on his INT and WIS stats and then kept fighting stronger and stronger enemies, for which he would then rely on the three stats he wouldn't keep increasing for now.

"Eisen, can you come over here for a second?" Jyuuk yelled and waved the old man over. When Eisen got close enough, he noticed that Jyuuk's eyes were completely white without an iris or pupil. By now, Eisen knew that this was what it looked like while Jyuuk saw through one of his beasts' eyes, so he figured that something was wrong with the area if Jyuuk called Eisen over.

"Is everything alright? Did you see something worrying?" He asked, and Jyuuk nodded sligthly.

"It's not something necessarily bad, it's just that we have to make sure we're careful. I can see walls, and there seem to be a great number of buildings beyond them. We're probably close to a Goblin Town."

"Ah, so it really was around here... Can you see any specifics about it?" Eisen asked and closed his eyes while he began to scratch his beard in thought.

"Yes. It seems to be quite large, consisting of several different areas. The outermost area seems to be holding the weakest Goblins in the town, as well as the worst equipped. The wall outside is made of old, unstable wood, and the huts are quite rudimentary, only consisting of mud and straw. Then there's another wall behind that area, seemingly quite a bit sturdier, and it's made of thick logs and even has some decorations. The huts there are a bit larger, and are made nearly completely of wood. I can't see the Goblins well enough to tell how strong they would be.

Then there's another wall, made nearly completely of stone, and beyond that are buildings made with bricks for the most part. In the center of that area is a large stone construct, something like a castle of some sort."

"I see... So the Goblins will probably get stronger the closer we get to the castle, huh? Should we set out toward the town? It would be a pretty good place to level up, right? Constant supply of enemies, and there will probably be a lot more materials to take advantage of. Oh, and if we clear a certain area, we can camp in the houses if we need to."

Jyuuk nodded in response to Eisen's suggestion, and the irises and pupils in his eyes showed up again. "That seems like a good idea, yes. However, we will probably be faced with a higher amount of enemies at once."

"That's fine with me. I'll talk about it with Bree and ask her opinion about it as well. Is there something like a gate we can enter through?" Eisen asked while mentally beginning to plan the attack against the Goblin Town.

Grasping the handle of his Zweihänder tightly, Eisen smiled exctitedly in the direction of the town, thinking about what this would mean. It would probably be possible to level up enough so that he could finish the quest he got from that cat. No, the creature that simply showed itself to be a cat!

Eisen was sure that it would be some amazing mythical creature, and more importantly that it would be able to give Eisen great materials, to make even greater items! Thinking about this, all that mentally exhausting fighting was completely worth it!

---

"Well then, let's look at the loot we got today." Eisen said and sat down at the table inside the largest hut that was in their immediate vicinity after they decided they had cleared a large enough area inside the outermost part of the Goblin Town.