The old man turned around and looked at the small myconid who was curiously watching Eisen work while sitting on the carriage's bed. "Alright, let's put this on you!" Eisen chuckled lowly and prompted Caria to hold her hands up, before moving the dress over her cap, which actually made this quite hard, and dressed Caria up in the red dress that was the same color as her cap.

She looked herself up and down immediately afterward and happily jumped at Eisen to hug him again. "I'm glad you like it, haha. Actually, let me take a look at your status. I didn't really check after you evolved." Eisen chuckled out lowly, before the small Myconid's status simply appeared.

[Caria]

[Race- Myconid Druid Disciple(Amanita Muscaria)][Owner - Eisen]

[Rank - 2 | Level - 2]

[HP - 450][MP - 1170]

[STR - 16][END - 17][AGI - 20][INT - 58][WIS - 54]

[Skills]

-[Druidic Nature][Rank - 0][Level - 1]

-[Mana Manipulation][Rank - 1][Level - 86]

-[Plant Control][Rank - 1][Level - 2]

"Druidic Nature? It seems to be the skill that you got when you evolved again." Eisen muttered to himself while closely looking at the status screen. Since he didn't really know what this skill did, Eisen turned around to look at the amalgamation of useful information that was currently driving the carriage.

"Hey, Bree, do you know anything about the skill 'Druidic Nature'?" He asked, and Bree slightly turned her head and seemed to think for a while, before yelling her answer through the opening in the front of the carriage.

"It's just a basic skill for Druids! It makes them more connected to nature, so all nature-related skills are easier to use. Erm, there's some other cool stuff coming at later ranks, but I don't know too much about those..." She explained while Eisen joined her back on the front bench, Caria once more sitting on his lap.

"I see. That's definitely useful, then! I guess this will just help Caria grow into a complete druid then! Although I still don't really know what a Druid is supposed to do." While chuckling, Eisen took the reigns from Bree to let her relax for a bit and level his own Riding & Driving Skill.

For the next few hours, they continued driving while Eisen continuosly activated his Truth Seeing Eyes skill as well to level it up a bit while he was doing nothing else.

---

[Truth Seeing Eyes reached Level 100 in Rank 0, upgrading to Rank 1]

[You can now see the quality of things around you]

[Due to Ranking-up your Truth Seeing Eyes Skill, you gained +1 INT and +1 WIS]

In front of Eisen's eyes, this notification popped up the moment that his skill proficiency reached 100. Nonstop, for the past six hours, Eisen had these special eyes activated and looked at the information of everything that he saw. Luckily, this didn't completely fill up his sight, since the status information that he accessed through the skill worked different to regular status windows.

While those regular notifications stayed around him at all times and followed him around, the information that the Truth Seeing Eyes skill made available stayed at the item where that information came from.

Before now, there were simple white circles in front of an item, but now, he actually saw a little bit of color. When he looked around, he noticed that these circles were now colored differently. For example, the circles in front of Bree's and Caria's dresses were now both a very vibrant Yellow.