My subconscious mind said.

Like yes I want her close but the thing is, I remember what I did but I don't remember what I said.

So I don't know if I messed u-

And she kissed me on my cheek.

Huh?

Am I sleeping?

Am I still drunk?

Hangover definitely hangover.

I had this urge to slap myself to come out of my dream..(I surely don't want to come out if this is a dream but..)

All of a sudden Heer pinched my nose.

The fuck is happening.

"Mr. Amrood you have so many passwards. I saw the password of that room last night but I don't know the one of elevator...I wanted to take a walk so came here.."

Mr. Amrood..

"What?"

"Ji?"

"What did you say?"

"I told you have so many passwa-"

"No not that before that."

"Hnn?"

"What did you-" and she cut me in between by kissing on my other cheek and whispering in my ear..

"Mere Amrood wale Raja ji itna over think na kiya karien aap.."

Fuckkkk..

Yaar, yahan main sachmein mar gaya.

Sach mein..

(Dude, I am dead here. For real.)

"Heer aap.."

(Heer you..)

"Heer-Veer will always go on..now please open that elevator, I have to go and do alot of stuff.. remember Mom is landing today!!"

Oh yes I forgot that part. No longer we both are gonna be alone.

"Where do you keep on getting lost?"
She snapped infront of me.

And instantly the memory of our 1st meet flashed in my mind when she snapped at me at Lujuria. When I was stunned to see my angel infront of me.

"Aah yes ofcourse yes I remember yes yes, let's go" I say.

I still don't understand this impact of why I go all stunned infront of her.

While going she said,"Mr. Amrood ikk savaal."
(Mr. Amrood one question)

Haaye this Mr. Amrood is what I have been craving for.

"Ji meri jaan."

"You said mom was on her way here..then why did it take her so long to come?"

She indeed thinks alot.

"Aah..well.. actually-" I was about to speak when she said.

"Koi ni..at the end they are Indian parents..they will be getting ready here and will say on phone I am already on my way.."

Chalo yeh bhi theek hai..(ok this is also fine)

"Manya mom is Manya mom,, can't say anything about her." I shrugged behaving as if I didn't do anything in this topic.

We went towards our room and Heer started to pick up her clothes from our walk-in closet.

"Heer?"

"Ji!"