LETTERS AND WEDDINGS

Start from the beginning

"Gesundheit." Victoria said as as Rory laughed a little before Lorelei continued.

"Thank you, 'and Rottweiler. Buttercup is a very special dog. She is extremely skittish and to react badly toward blonde-haired females, brunette males, children of either sex, other animals, red clothing, cabbage or anyone in a unifrom'. Hey we just found a doggy version of you." Lorelei said as Luke walked over, allowing Victoria get away to her house and drive to the wedding dress shop she was going to with her grandmother.

☕️

     "Oh I'm so glad you invited me. I would have gone crazy wondering what you're going to wear." Delilah said as Victoria laughed from Ellie's side. Ellie and Emily were happily talking about something that rich wife's talk about, but everyone was enjoying themselves.

      "The dress isn't even made yet." Victoria said making, Ellie, Emily and Delilah stop in their tracks.

      "What." The group of woman said as Victoria awkwardly brought them to a shop that sold fabric.

     "I'm making my dress." Victoria said as Emily gasped.

    "No, no, no! You have much more important things to worry about. I will hire the best seamstress." Emily declared as they walked passed the fabric shop and brought her to a wedding dress shop where they had vails. "Yes we'd like to look at some vails." Emily said as she she put veils on Victoria's head, which didn't look very good. So they put a tiara on, and they tried on different sized tiaras, before they settled on one in particular.

    "Now, I will take you to my seamstress, Theadora." Ellie said as Ellie lead them out of the shopping center to a large wedding dress shop called 'Theadora's Dresses'. Ellie brought rhem inside, before calling for the seamstress. "Theadora!" Ellie called as a beautiful woman came out with a large bundle of fabric and her hair a slightly mess.

     "Ellie! Emily, it's wonderful to see you. Oh is this your granddaughter, and future daughter in law? She s beautiful." Theodora gushed as the looked at Victoria. "Good bone structure, beautiful eyes, hair, symmetrical face, pear shape, I have just the idea!" Theadora said as Victoria stopped her.

     "I already have a drawing marked out. Can you make it?" Victoria said as she gave her a sketch of the drawing she wanted.

"Darling, I can make it so much better." Theadora said as the took the sketch and brought it to where she hung it up and started pinning it to the dress form. "Come back in a few days, darling." Theadora said before rushing off to get the fabrics.

☕️

Tristan and Victoria stood outside a large garden with a large tree outside. This was the fourth wedding venue the two check out. "What about this one, Tris?" Victoria asked as Tristan smiled at where she looked and imagined getting married there. She loved it, but she knew where she wanted the reception to be.

"It's lovely darling." Tristan said as he kissed her cheek before reading her mind. "You want to have the reception at the first place, right?" Tristan said as Victoria excitedly nodded as she gave Tristan a tight hug.

"My perfect, perfect man." Victoria said as she kissed his cheek.

☕️