Veer💉Part-1|English|

Start from the beginning

Veer sighs and sits on the chair,Rishabh comes with a thermometer and puts it in Veer mouth who glaring at his younger brothers who look at him like he is some kind of Show Piece.Rishabh takes Thermometer and sighs.

Rishabh-Yeah he has fever but not high,till night his fever is gone if he takes proper rest and medicines.

Sidlak-And Shots?

Rishabh-No Medicines are enough

Veer smirks and shows tongue to his brothers who made pout,Abhimajyu and Sidhant chuckled and Veer and Manik started to eat happily but Veer stopped on his track.

Sidhant-Veer you are not going on any mission and that's my order,take proper rest.

Abhimanyu-Yes,and here Hot water.

Veer looks at Manik who gives him a naughty look.

Veer-But Baba it's very important and risky too how can Buddy handle this.

Manik-Hy what you think about me you little Buttercup.

Veer-Hell,Don't call me like that eww..

Abhimanyu-Veer Baba is right and Manik will handle this so don't argue on this topic.

Veer-But Bhai I made a lot of plans and I...

Manik-Save your plans for next time so stay home and take a rest.

He said and ruffled his hair,Veer pushed the plate side and sat silently with a sad face,Rishabh pat on his head.

Sidhant-Water?

Veer take glass and take a sip and again put glass on the table,Sidhant clench his fists,Abhimanyu wanted to hug his baby and Rishabh who worried about his baby health and here two brats who sad cause Veer is not going to take injections🤦‍♀️.Manik stop eating too and glare at Veer and then look at Sidhant and Abhimanyu who nodded and Manik look at Veer with red dark eyes which send shivers in everybody's spine😅.

Manik(strictly)-Why the hell are you not eating?

Veer-Because I am full

Manik(Angrily)-Do you want to eat something else?

Veer-No Thanks I am ok with that(taking small bites)😅😅😅

Sid and Laksh giggled and they all started to have their Lunch happily,After that Abhimanyu gave medicine to Veer whose smile faded away when he saw medicines.

Veer-Bhai..

Abhimanyu-What bhai?Take your medicine like a good boy if you don't want to be beaten by your Buddy and Baba,Baba may become gentle but Manik you know him very well after all you both are Twin and Mafias too...

Veer-Stop,Stop,I understand no need for this lecture give me..

He rolled his eyes and gulped medicines,Abhimanyu smiled and wiped his mouth and left from there.

At Night,Veer turned to the other side and coughed, then he looked at the watch.

Veer-How I sit here,How will he manage this all,I can't take risks,I need to go,yes after that I get every punishment but I can't put my buddy at risk.

He stands from the bed and escapes from there secretly without telling anyone.

🥀🥀🥀

Manik who entered the house fully angrily,he threw the jacket on the floor and look back at Veer who give him tooth smile,Manik look front and his eyes winded when he saw Abhimanyu,Rishabh and Sidhant sitting on the couch with red eyes,He gulp and move back,Veer saw them too and become scared,he hid behind Manik who try to move but Veer hold his shirt tightly.

Veer-Save me please.

Manik-Who will save you from me??

Veer gulps and clenches Manik's shirt tightly,Manik can feel how he is burning in Fever.Sidhant stands from the couch and comes forward.

Sidhant(Cold)-Veer,Come here

Veer-Baba,I am really sorry,Please don't be mad,I am sorry..

He started to apologise but he flinch when Rishabh call him loudly

Rishabh-Don't you hear what Baba says?Come front right now.

Veer came front from Manik's back who left from there,Veer became too scared.

Sidhant-What was that?Why did you go on a mission when I already warned you?

Veer(look down)-S.orry

Abhimanyu-Sorry?Are you fucking serious?You are not a 5 year old kid who doesn't know what is wrong and right even Sid and Laksh are more mature than you,at least they listen to us and you?You always just disobeys us,What you think about yourself?Now it's enough you cross all your limits,so be ready for your Punishment...

Sidhant-Now why are you silent?Open your damn mouth.

He shouted at Veer who stepped back but they stopped when they saw Manik come back while holding the First aid box...And then reality hit them that Veer's arm is injured....

Sorry I write short chapter but tomorrow I upload next part of this chapter,and also Veer going to get shots and as well as punishment😏💉

Quick Questions

Q:-Whom you want, who will punish Veer?

1-Sidhant
2-Manik
3-Abhimanyu

Q:-And Which Punishment do you want?

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote & Comment🦋

Goodbye and Take care🦋