Grandma at Home

Lily Pov

I woke up and felt someone caressing my hair. I opened my eyes to see grandma sitting beside me,she looked at me and smiled. I turned and hugged her burying my face in her midriff.

Lily:I missed you soo much grama.
Grandmother: You can't imagine how much I miss you , Raising you was like raising your aunt again.
Lily: han?
Grandmother:(smiled) Your aunt Goreena, when I took you with myself and took care of you, it seemed like a baby Goreena came to me. You are my son's child and youngest of all your cousins so you already had a special place in my heart but then raising you with my own hands, You seemed to be my own child at that time when my youngest daughter died ,you got very close to my heart ,such that you became my life dear. I was happy you will get a proper family and your siblings' love but I was soo upset because then I would not be able to take care of my child.
Lily:You never told me this.
Grandma: Lily my child You are my grandchild,my son's child who is away from me for soo long,you resembles your mother and she is like a daughter to me and she is away for soo long,you reminds me of my youngest daughter ......... you did not went alone from my house,you took 3 other people with you...... I really miss you a lot sometimes I just really feel I cannot stay away from you anymore but I just ....

Lily:(sat on bed) hey grama! Hey!
Grandma:(came out of her thoughts) yes dear?
Lily:why don't you come and live with us? I know you miss me because I miss you aswell. ... I know I misbehaved with you a lot but I never left the house without kissing your cheeks , I would never sleep without your caressing. You are my mother to me. I would be so happy if you come and live with us grama. Please please..
Grandma: I cannot.. ....
Lily:No why not wait...

I ran outside and started searching for Noah, I saw garden being decorated. And that pool side was sealed or something I asked Tonny and he told me that electrician was working there. I kept searching and finally found him somewhere. I drag him to grandma's room.

We entered and I made him sat beside grandma and sat on his lap.

Lily:(cupping his face) Noah! Is there any problem if Grandma live with us?
Noah:(he looked at Lily then Grandma) will someone tell me what exactly is happening?
Lily: Grandma misses me and I miss her so if she will live with us we both won't miss each other but she said she can't live with us. Tell her it is okay.
Noah:Grandma that would be great, We would be glad if you move in with us. But if you have any issue tell me we can resolve it. Think over it we will discuss it later.
Lily: Bu...
Noah: Lily dear we elders will talk about it, now go get fresh.
Lily:(pout) ok.

I get fresh and went to Lace as I spotted him in garden. I sat beside him, sidehugging him,resting my face on his shoulder. He looked at me ruffling my hair.

Lace: Are you fine?
Lily: Yeah but I want food. (My voice came muffled as my face was buried in his shoulder).
Lace: Well let's get you food.

We went to kitchen and Lace gave me pop tart. Well these brothers made me a foodie. I started munching on it. I told Lace to give me a piggy back ride and that was super fun as he took me to every corner of the house excluding the pool area.

Well soon everyone had dinner and we went to bed. I slept in grandma's room.

The next morning when Joshoo woke me everyone already had breakfast.
After freshing up I went to Noah and stand in front of him with arms crossesed and making annoyed face.

Noah:come On dear I know it's early but I still woke you in last. See everyone already has woken up.
Lily:(whinned).

I just want to sleep and even my friend is also not here, well she went with her father yesterday I don't know for what but they were not sure of being able to join back. I just want to sleeeeeeeep.

I just layed on the couch shaking my head. I don't want to have breakfast but that stupid doctor and his stupid medicines, so Noah is going to force me to eat.

Noah:(sat beside me) why are you cranky?
Lily:I don't know.
Noah:Fine let me ask Liam to take you for a walk. Come on get up now.

He picked me and went towards Liam and told him to take me out. I asked him why can't he come but he told me he is busy.

Well Liam took me out and it was such  great weather. The fresh breez was relaxing and I slowly started feeling good. Liam got a sandwich for me and I ate it. After a while he bought coconut for me. Which has a straw in it, he told me to drink it's water and  it was so tasty and refreshing.  Well back then in village ,we use to have it a lot.

We came back and I saw that guests already started coming. I went to Lace and started dragging him to swings.
Lace :hey!
Lily:play with me.
Lace:but guests...
Lily:so?
Lace:(sigh)fine.
Lily:I want to take the swings while standing that's why I called you. You will help me as I don't know how to.
Lace:Ok come.

We both took swings and it was super awesome, it was so fun, we reached the top of the trees, I saw Noah widen his eyes like he got a mini heart attack and he came here.

Noah:stop you both.
Lily:No it's so fun.
Noah:(stern)Lace!
Lace:yeah yeah wait.

The swing was now slowing down and Lace suddenly hold me and jumped from it,I tightly closed my eyes. And an "oww!" left his mouth. I opened my eyes to see Noah twisting his ear not so gently.

Lace:she told me to...
Noah:you know you can't risk anything, what if she would not be able to balance and hurt herself. You are habitual not her.
Lace:okay okay brother I'll be careful next time.
Lily:that's not fair.
Noah glared me

Well the wedding finally came to an end and I was more than happy to know that grandma is moving with us. Now I have a savior,someone elder than Noah.

Thanks for reading and English is not my mother tongue please ignore mistakes.

I am sorry, I am extremely busy since last 2 months and I don't really know what I've wrote. I'll try my best to write next few chapters quickly and more good than this one.