patch up

Lily was thinking about yesturday whole time she was in school. She was thinking if her anger is right or not,but she was not getting any conclusion.

When she came out after school finished she saw Andrew in the car and when she sat in front seat she already sensed the tense and awkward environment.
There was an unusual silence, no nonstop speaking and sharing how their day went.

Other hand Andrew was thinking on what happened since Morning and was confused as what should be his feelings? Who should he side his girlfriend or his brother?
While Liam was guilty knowing they lost the case because of him but he did not know why was it so difficult to just admit his mistake and apologize to his brother.
And Joshoo sighed knowing his brother was at fault but just can't stay angry with him for long.

They were having their lunch.

Noah: Kids listen to me a client is going to come here and I don't want any drama clear?
Lace/Lily:yes.

Lily thought it would be male but when she saw a female and not just a female a very beautiful and decent female she just could not digest it and she really was restless when she saw them going to his study and closing the door behind.

She was doing her homework but her mind was somewhere else. She would glance at the closed door every 10 seconds.

She shook her head groaning, she need fresh air.
She got up and went outside to their garden.

She paced there mumbling things and shaking her head.

Lace who was watering the plants chuckled and said..
Lace:You are behaving like a wife scared her husband will cheat on her.
Relax babe she is just a client.
Lily:(glared him) who brings their client home specifically a female.
I cannot tolerate it they had been inside for soo long.
Lace: It happens sometimes Lily the closed clients do disscussion sometimes at eachother's house. She has been his class fellow Lily they know eachother since long.
Lily:that is even more dangerous Lace.
Lace:(laughed)don't worry Lily she has 2 kids.
Lily:What really?
Lace:yes girl relax come I'll bake you cupcakes with chocolate milk.

He was about to enter the house when Lily hugged him from behind.
Lily:I am sorry Lace I am soo sorry I don't know.. ...I really don't know why I behaved like that...
Lace:(smiled and turned to her) it's ok Lily the feeling is natural its ok I didn't mind it why are your eyes getting teary oh my! Lily don't cry babe let's go and bake cupcakes and don't dare to cry come(ruffled her hair and bent a bit to give her a piggy ride)

Lily felt like a mountain was lifted from her heart. She smiled and started talking to Lace.

It was night and Noah closed the door of Lily's room as he just made her sleep.

He was about to go to Lace's room when he saw Andrew entering it.

Lace was sitting on his bed keeping his head on the board,closing his eyes,waiting for Noah. He has a terrible haedache, he wanted his brother's fingers to do their magic.

His tensed muscles relaxed when warm fingers came in contact with his forehead massaging it. He knew the touch. He knew it was Andrew but what was he doing there ? He opened his eyes immediately and stare in Andrew's eyes.

Andrew: why you take soo much stress when you know your head will be ready to blast due to it?(he asked softly)
Lace:you.... you want... do you want something ?(low voice)
Andrew:(smiled in guilt)yes... something very precious.
Lace:What is it?
Andrew:My little pup.
Lace:han?
Andrew:(sighed) I want my brother back, I want the bond back... I ... I want forgiveness.
Lace:for... what?
Andrew:I should not have just did what I did... I should not have reacted that way... I am sorry.
Lace:(wrapped his arms around him,keeping his head on his shoulder) I am sorry as well I am always the reason without having any intention to ... believe me..
Andrew:No you are not... it's just... just forget it.
.......
Lace: (smiled)  cookies and milk ?
Andrew :(smiled back) ready sir.

They went to kitchen with Noah following behind.
They heard voices from garden and went outside and saw Joshoo and Liam drinking coffee.

Noah:(smiled) so I am glad you all obeyed me,and finally patched up.

They turned their head to see Noah standing there.
Noah:and so I have a good news.
Lace:(came to him hugging him) what is it?
Noah:Aunt Amanda is not going to come back.
Lace:(jumped from his embrace)really this whole week ?
Noah:(smiled ruffling his hair)yes the whole week.

The brothers sat their for a while before going to their rooms and Noah made Lace sleep before going to his room.

It is the part of previous chapter.

Thanks for reading and English is not my mother tongue please ignore mistakes.