almost kidnapped ?

Lily....Lily dear come on wakeup...Hey little sis!

Lily pov
Oh seems like someone's calling me but I am having soo much fun with mom and dad in the park. Oh why isn't this person leaving me.

I felt someone slightly shaking  my toes, I frowned,none of my brothers ever wake me this way ,I slowly opened my eyes,blinking them I looked around and found no one ,looking at the clock I got to know it was 3:00 a.m. what just happened ? Did I had a nightmare ? But I was having a very peaceful dream. I froze for a while, my heartbeat increasing. Okay it's  fine,it's just my imagination, Everything's ok, I mentally prepared my self as my head was stuck in the same direction, looking at the clock.  I repeated few things in my head and on the count of 3 closed my eyes and ran to Noah's room with the speed of light and that definitely woke him.

I jumped on his bed and hid my face in his bicep.
Noah:Lily what happened?  Hey dear calm down Come on follow me breath in breath out.

I didn't realize my breathing pattern was abnormal till Noah told me. When I calmed I told him what happened. He told me everything's okay and that he would get to know if some stranger came to our house and tuck me in. He also pulled his blanket on himself and laid down beside me caressing my hair.

Andrew:Lily wake up come on its getting late get up fast.
Lily:(opened her eyes) good morning.
Andrew:Good morning are you feeling ok ?
Lily:yes.
Andrew:Ok good get ready fast.

Lily went to kitchen and sat beside Liam snuggling in his arm after greeting everyone.

Liam:still sleepy?
Lily:hmm.
Liam:don't worry today you have a short day at school because of the festival tommorrow.
Lily:(sat straight) oh yeah tommorrow we will have alot of fun at school, well I hope so because it's my first time but Savannah told me it's fun, they are attending it since long, but why I have classes while Lace does not has?
Liam:because one side of their block has to be empty completely for the setting I guess.
Lily:Ok.

Lily was about to sit in the car when Liam told her that their classes were cancelled.
She lept in joy, excitement rushing through her veins and she started shouting in happiness.

Lily:Noah  ... Noah ..
Noah:what happened ?

She spun him around with her..
Lily:(wide smile)classes are cancelled
Noah! this is third day we have no classes and tommorrow will be the festival so again no classes Noah I am soo happy I don't have to be in that prison.

Noah looked at her dumbfounded.

Lily: (turned to Joshoo) now I also will come with you.
Joshoo: ...... whatever you want your highness ,go change quickly.
Lace:(smiled at Noah) now you have to admit you are the only one with dad's extra blood running in you.
Noah: I can't believe you all are my siblings.

Others laughed.

Lily and Lace once again were on their way to meet their favourite person. Joshoo shook his head.

Joshoo:I am telling you they definitely love Reid more than me.
Andrew:(from passenger seat) you really need to keep them away from your bestfrien(he said chuckling)

Lace and Lily were more than excited as they were going to cafe owned by Reid for his sister.  It was such a great cafe having very tasty food and inside as well as outside tables for a river view, also located in such an area that it was the most perfect location, having a river view, food street beside it while a great shopping spot and an amusement park behind it  was a cherry on top.

As soon as Joshoo parked the car, the two excited siblings ran out towards the cafe. Andrew gave Joshoo a smile patting his shoulder and went towards arcade beside the cafe.
Joshoo went towards the cafe and was not surprised to see his sister swinging on Reid's back while Lace explaning  Reid something about hairstyles.