Frustrated

Next Morning

Andrew:Lily baby wake up.
Lily:mmmmmm.
Andrew:come on wakeup
Lily:(slowly opened her eyes)where is Noah?
Andrew:He is downstairs.
Lily:hmm....good morning
Andrew:good morning...go get ready
Lily:ok(went to her room)

She opened the door and as she stepped inside she felt a sting in her foot. She hissed and looked down.

Lily:(groaned)what the hell. (She picked her stationary and kept it on her desk and went to get ready)

As she was done she searched for her clothes but remember she didn't brought clothes inside. She whisper groaned and wrapped a big towel around her and stepped in her room.

Lily:(gasp) Noah what are you doing here?
Noah:I came to call you, why are you wrapped in a towel?
Lily: I forgot my clothes in room.
Noah:ok get in them fast and come downstairs.
Lily:(pout)arn t you going out?
Noah:(smiled)oh my little sweetheart is shy ,I've bathed you many times dear.
Lily:(blushed)but then I was a kid.(mumbled)
Noah:you and Lace will always remain kids to me. (Smiled)don't worry I am not gonna see you I'm going downstairs, come fast.
Lily:(sigh)okay (smiled)

Lily came and sat between Liam and Joshoo.
Others:good morning
Lily :(lazily)good morning
Andrew:(raised an eyebrow)
Lily:(shook her head)

Noah served them pancakes and Lily took the syrup to add some more.
As she poured the syrup it came out as a small flood as the cap was not tightly closed.
Lily groaned loudly.
Joshoo:it's ok dear (removed the top one pancake and started cleaning the mess)
Liam:eat this bub or you will get late.

Lily was waiting for her friends but class started and they didn't come, Lily was quite irritated.
The teacher told them to take out their homework and also get ready for the test. Lily searched her bag but she was near to tears when she remembered she forgot her notebook and stationary box on her desk.

Teacher:Lily! Your homework ?
Lily:(stood up) Mam ! I forgot it at home.
Teacher:(chuckled sarcastically)you are making me fool? I am teaching since you were not even born.
Lily: I am not lying Mam,  I have done it...I just forgot it at home.
Teacher:(sigh)ok attempt the test and go to principal office to call someone for bringing your homework.
Lily:But Mam my brothers must be busy,I will show you tommorrow.
Teacher:if you have done it , then I will accept it only today not tommorrow.

Lily sat down and sighed again, now what about stationary.

Lily:(whisper)hey kate! Do you have extra stationary ?
Kate:no sorry
Lily :(whisper)hey Luke do you have extra stationary ?
Luke: I only have a pen nothing else mate!
Lily:(sighed in frustration) Maya do you have..
Teacher:Lily don't disturb the class.
Lily:sorry mam! But I forgot my stationary as well.
Teacher:(rubbed her forhead)class please give her stationary if you have extra.
Lily:thankyou.

In next class she saw her friends and told them about what is happening since morning. They told her they were doing practice.

They were having lunch and Lily wanted to drink water. She poured the water in glass and as she took the glass in her hand the water was all on her lap.
Lily blinked as to process what happened and the other two burst out laughing while the elder one took the glass from her. Lily looked down at the bottom piece of glass which was kept on the table as it is and the upper  part which was in Anthony's hand now. She furrowed, what just happened.
Anthony: it's ok Lily...here take this water and finish your lunch.
Lily:(made a face as if she was near to crying)I guess I may be traumatised with lifting glass now.
Ashton:hey! It's ok take a deep breath and drink water...lets finish lunch quickly hmm.