gold chain

Lily pov

Right now I was sitting on One of my brother's lap,guess the one who is lean and tall for me but still a cub in front of my other brothers....yeah  Lace. All of my brothers have some unique comfort in their embrace and I love it, specially I feel secure in thier arms. Ok so it is a rainy day and so I cannot play outside. But I want to play (whinn) so I don't know what to do now.

Lace: (caressing her hair) what happened ?
Lily:(whinning) I want to play outside.
Lace :You can play when it will stop raining for now do something else.
Lily:(put her head on his shoulder) but what should I do ?
Lace: hmmm...... oh yeah just finish your school work maybe it will stop raining till then.
Lily: My homework is done.
Lace: No the classes you missed , you have to clear your those concepts.
Lily: but..
Lace:I will bring snacks for you, come on Andrew must be in his room.
Lily:(sighed softly) fine.
Lace:(smiled and ruffled her hair) good girl.

Lace and Lily were playing board game when Joshoo came there.

Joshoo:listen kids I am going to Reid's house a...
Lily/Lace: WHAT REALLY WE ALSO WANNA COME...
Joshoo:STOP first let me complete,  so I am going there and you both are also comming with me s..
Lily/Lace:(excited)REALL..
Joshoo: do..not..interupt..me.
Lily/Lace:Sorry (slow voice)
Joshoo:so get ready quick AND remember to not change the map of his house please.
Lace/Lily: we will try (ran to their rooms)

Their car came to a halt in Reid's parking lot.
Lily and Lace ran towards the door excitedly even before the car completely stoped. Joshoo shook his head.
Joshoo:(mumbled) I wonder if they love my bestfriend more than me.

Joshoo pov
I went to living room only to see Lily on Reid's back and telling him about something literally nonestop talking without breathing. While Lace had already made a hundred hairstyles in his silky hair.
Reid looked at me and gave me a smile and I very well know it's meaning.
I went and separate both of them from him giving him a quick hug.
Reid: you kids can go to kitchen and get whatever you want, rose(Reid's sister) had made it almost a home bakery as she wanted to try recipes for her cafe.

Lace/Lily:(eyes lit up)
Lace:(excitedly) great I would love to do my experiments as well.
Lily:(licked her lips) and I wil have alot of sweets.
Noshoo:Lily not in a large quantity and Lace I know you are not an extremely messy kid BUT remember to not change your mind here.
Reid:yeah right, here you just don't treat my dear house properly.
Lily:your house is a non living thing.
Reid:we are going to study to disscuss important work and their will be online clients joining so please do not make my house a war zone or a zoo.
Lace/Lily:will try(said while going towards kitchen).

Lace and Lily were pampered alot by Reid as he loved them like his own siblings since their birth. He let them do whatever they want to do with him or his house just not his baby, he cannot tolerate someone's eyes on his baby aka his car.

As Lace and Lily entered kitchen they saw alot of different eating stuff. Lily happily went and started tasting from whatever was catching her attention while Lace gazed at all of them thinking for a unique idea to bake  a cake having yummy and unique taste, once he made a mind map he started his work on his thoughts.

After sometime Lily got bored so she went and knocked Reid's study door.
Joshoo:come in
Lily opened the door and ran to Reid and started swinging on his back.
Joshoo:Lily!
Ried:It's ok just be thankful meeting is not going on.
Lily:I am bored(playing with Reid's hair)
Joshoo:where is Lace?
Lily:He...
Lace: Here.
Reid:go to the front room, upstairs, I have some costumes and stuff which will keep you entertain.

They happily played and when Joshoo and Reid come out of study their jaw dropped. The books were laying in different patterns more like making tiny tunnels and the table was in another position the decoration pieces were scattered and the pillows were being used as a road bump. And weapons in their hands.
Reid/Joshoo: WHAT IS GOING ON?
Lace/Lily:(flinched) (then grinned) see we made a criminal site.
Joshoo:(dangerous voice)what did I told you both before comming here?
Lace/Lily:......
Reid:(sigh)clean it be quick. I am going to make lunch.

He went to kitchen and Joshoo went behind him. Lace and Lily huffed and started cleaning.
After cleaning they went to kitchen.

Reid:all done?
Lace and Lily nodded.
Reid:good now wait in that corner till lunch is ready.
Lace/Lily:what no.
Joshoo:if you want you can get a harsh punishment...
They cut him by going towards the corner and huffed.

After few minutes they called them to have lunch.

They went back after noon.

In car.
Lily:Joshoo can we please get snacks from a store?
Joshoo:Lily !dear! You are not allowed to eat those in large amount.
Lily:(pout) okay I will take fruit chips and less sweets.
Joshoo:okay.

He took them to store and Lace and Lily got snacks. Joshoo got a cold drink for himself.  They went back home and  saw Noah in living room and ran to him hugging him, startling him. He saw them and sighed ruffling their hair.
Noah:how was your day ?
Lae/Lily :It was great. Reid's house is a fun land for us.
Noah:(chuckled)sure it is ok go change and relax  you may rest a bit of you want.
Lily:I want to sleep.
Noah:You may I'll wake you up then.
Lace:I just am using my phone if you need you can call me .
Noah:hmm ok.

He went to his study.

Lily:hey Lace!
Lace:hmm?
Lily: can I please sleep in your room?
Lace:yes Ofcoaorse come.

In evening everyone was present there in the living room.

Noah slowly took out something and called Lily who got up from Liam's lap and went towards Noah.

Noah:sweetie we have a gift for you and it is a very special and precious pattern for us and We hope it will be for you as well.

Lily looked at his big hands holding a box and then looked at everyone. Joshoo slightly nodded and Lily took the box.
She opened it and found a shell inside, she was mesmerized by the beautiful shell.
She opened it slowly.

There was a a gold chain with two masses attached to it.
One (a written name) and the other  a (snow flake 'The uniqueness and mystery ball.')

She looked at the flake and traced it with her thumb. It has six corners and each corner was shinning.

Noah:each corner represents each one of us,and if you see closely our initials are there in it.
Lily:(slow voice)we... we are ... we are the shinning ones?
Joshoo:(smiled and nodded)
She looked at the written one in which her name was written in a very beautiful and unique pattern.

The blue and golden combination was amazing.

She gave big hugs to everyone literally throwing herself in their arms and hugging them tightly.

Andrew had made spaghetti for dinner after dinner all the siblings played some board games and then went to sleep with a smile on their faces.
Since its been 2 weeks of the earlier grandpa's old house incident, Lily has been sleeping in Noah's room. After she slept Noah went to Lace's room making him sleep.

Thanks for reading and English is not my mother tongue please ignore mistakes.
Sorry I am getting busier with my studies and get very less time for myself. I will try my best to update soon.