school first day

Next day.

Someone was gently shaking Lily. She was laying on her stomach and she turned but immediately woke up and whinced, making the person even more guilty.

Lace:I am sorry.(lowest voice)(head hung low)
Lily:han?
Lace:I am sorry because of me you got punished badly.

Lily moved closer to him, laid her head in his lap to look at his face .She
wrapped her arms around his waist and smiled at him.

Lily:it's ok, I am not angry with you.
Lace:I couldn't sleep because of guilt.
Lily:(giggled)guilt or pain?
Lace:han?
Lily:I know he went hard on you,and you also got punished the night before yesturday so it must be alot painful.
Lace:(embarrassed)ah!
Lily:(giggled loudly)don't be embarrassed. And dont be guilty, You can pay when needed.(wide grin)
Lace:(wide eyes)what do you mean?
Lily:You can take a blame if I do something wrong and take the punishment instead of me.
Lace:You little monster(started tickling).
Lily started laughing.

After they got fresh they went downstairs for breakfast.

Everyone greeted each other.
Joshoo:Hey Lily!come sit here(patting his lap.)
Lily happily went and sat there but a little embarrassed as well, but she knewed no one would talk about spanking so she was relaxed.

Lace:(mumbled)that's not fair.
Andrew heard it and smiled.
Andrew:You want to use a pillow ?(to lace)
Lace:(embarrassed)hey!
Andrew laughed.
Noah:You can have one, If you want.
Lace:umm it's ok.

He sat on the chair but immediately
jumped up. And because of embarrassment he couldn't even grab a pillow but he was thankful to the move Noah made.

Noah was the eldest and of coarse had raised Lace since he was a kid ,he knew him very well,  he just pulled Lace on his lap and no one looked at them to make Lace feel comfortable.

This was the best thing in these brothers that they never talked about punishment after you get one to not make you more embarrassed.

Noah: Lace and Lily come to my room after breaky.

Lace and Lily looked at eachother and  then slowly nodded.

After they had their breakfast.

Noah: I am sorry for being so harsh on you both, I had been exhausted yesturday and I went too hard.
Lace:It's ok bro if you do what We say, right Lily?(elbowed her)
Lily:yes
Noah:(raised an eyebrow )
Lily :take us out and we will have an ice cream treat and go where ever we want.(looking at lace)right?
Lace:whatever you say darling.
Noah:ok I will take you but once again I am sorry.
Lily:(wrapping arms around his waist)It's ok just don't lash out in extreme anger ever.
Noah:I will be carefull sweetheart.

Then Noah took Lily to School and did the necessary process of her admission. And then took them out and they had fun.

Their school will start after two days.

 ........................................
Noah:wakeup sweetheart.
(Shaking lily)
Lily:why ?(sleepy voice )
Nosh:because it's your first day of School, do you want to skip first lesson?
Lily:I don't want to go.(eyes closed,sleepy voice )
Noah:(started tickling )come on baby you definitely don't want any punishment.
Lily:(laughing ) ok! ok! leave.

Lily sat on the bed.
Lily :good morning (smiled)
Noah :good morning. (Smiled)
Lily :(went to get ready.)
.......

Joshoo:Lily eat your breakfast .
Lily:I don't want to eat this shit.
Noah:lily!(stern)
Lily:WHAT?
Noah:don't raise your voice.
Lily:ahhhhh! I said I don't want to eat it.
Joshoo :but it's not good to skip your breakfast and you should also eat healthy  not always unhealthy.