Compulsion

"How's he now?" Theon asks Jeonghan, who just came out of the room Jungkook was staying in, which was Theon's. "Better than before, he stopped crying. Poor kids gonna be in a trauma for a while." Jeonghan sighs and sits on the couch in living where his others mates were excluding Joshua and Mingyu.
"So, are they going to stay here or go home?"
"I don-"
"Theon why don't you ask them yourself if you're so worried." Minghao interrupts brothers conversation. "What?" Theon replies, confusion written on his face.
"Oh for god sake don't play dumb we all can see how much you care about him. Even his mates can. What's the deal with you? Why can't you just go and confess." Theon goes quite, he doesn't responds and goes from there. "Hao." Jeonghan sternly looks at younger who just shrugs in return.

"Don't look at me like that hyung, you yourself agree with what I'm talking about. Everybody does, except him." He points in the direction theon just went. Jeonghan looks at the main door and sighs, his brother needs alot of mending.

Meanwhile....

"How're you feeling now?" Namjoon asks as he pats jungkook's head who just nods in return. "I wanna be alone." He whispers barely audible if not for Joshua sitting close to him they wouldn't know what he said. "Alright, take your time, if you need anything call any of us we're outside." Joshua says about to stand up but Jungkook holds his hand. "Not you."
Joshua shares a worried stare with his brothers and they nod. As soon as they went outside Jungkook immediately hugs him and starts crying. "I was so scared hyung." Jungkook whispers, voice muffled by Joshua's chest. "I thought I was about to die, my all senses didn't worked, I couldn't do anything. I feel so dirty."
"Shhhh, you're not dirty kookie, you're not. And now you don't have to be afraid of anything, I'm here, your friends are here and specially your mates are here. You're safe and protected. We'll protect you." Jungkook snuggles more into him.

"Why didn't you stopped Jin hyung? I know you always want him with you whenever you feel unsafe." Joshua questions, after calming Jungkook down. "I wanted to talk about something." ...."and you don't want anyone to know." Jungkook nods at that.
"What is it? I'm all ears." Joshua says, making Jungkook smile in content....
"Have you ever felt like, you've met someone before yet you don't have any memory of them?" Joshua frowns.."whom exactly are we talking about here?"
"I-I-"  Jungkook hesitates. "Go on I won't judge."  Joshua encourages him.
"Theon, I feel like I've met him before, but-but there's no memory of us. I can't seem to recall the moments we were together, but I feel like I know him from before." Joshua keeps quite for a while, making Jungkook scared after all he was talking about Joshua's mate's brother and that too after being a mate of his brothers.

"You asked him?" Joshua questions.
"Tried, He denied." Joshua sighs at that.
"That's a big problem then for us. If he isn't ready to tell anything we have to make him, because you don't have most of your memories before 18 so we have to find a way to make him talk. What?" Joshua asks looking at Jungkook's shocked face after rambling.
"You'll help me? Even you know I'm your brother's mate." Joshua chuckles at the question.
"Jungkookie of course I would help you, You're not just my brother's mate to me. You're my brother too. And i too feel like he has some connection to you, I've seen the way the looks at you." Joshua teases at the end making Jungkook blush. "Stop it hyung." Jungkook hits him shyly.
After sometime of talking they both feel asleep.

Theon sighs as he listens to the shore, he is currently at the beach, in middle of night, just starring at the moon about the shinny layers of sea, which dance under the moonlight. He closes his eyes as some Memories plays like a movie in his mind, the most beautiful and treasured memories of his.....
"Why are you here? You're supposed to be asleep." He says, smelling the most sweetest scent he ever had in all his life, a scent he once basked in. Scent of someone he never wanted to let go but date had other plans. "Rule applies to you too." Other person says and sits beside him, also starring at the moon.
Theon doesn't says anything in return, they both sit there in silence, just starring at the moonlight.