Chapter 20

♡Karl pov♡

I kissed Sapnap. I actually kissed him.

He slowly pulled away from my lips.

"What the fuck just happened?" He asked.

We both burst out laughing. I hid my face in my hands. I couldn't stop laughing, and my cheeks were starting to hurt from the smile I had on my face.

"Seriously. That was so random." He got out in between laughs.

I pulled my head out of my hands as we both started to calm down.

"Sooooo." He dragged out the word.

I smiled.

"Soooooo." I repeated.

"What does this mean?" He asked.

I shrugged.

"Are you ready to be in another relationship?" He questioned.

I looked down at my hands.

I really like Sapnap. He's been with me through everything. I trust him. He wouldn't hurt me.

"We don't have to if you don't want to." He told me.

"I like you a lot, and I don't think you would do anything to hurt me. I really really like you, Sapnap." I admitted.

♡Sapnap pov♡

Those were the words I've wanted to hear for a while now.

"So, do you want to be my boyfriend?" I asked softly.

He hesitated before nodding. I carefully wrapped my arm around him, pulling him closer to me.

"You hesitated. Why don't we wait? Should I ask again in a week? Give you some time to think?" I asked.

He frowned a bit before hesitantly nodding. I went to wrap my other arm around him, but he flinched hard. He cowered back a bit.

"Karl, hey, it's okay. I won't hurt you. I was just trying to hug you. Is that okay?" I asked.

"Mhm." He mumbled.

I slowly wrapped my arm around him, hugging him tightly. He leaned his head against my chest.

"Did you think I was going to hit you?" I asked.

He nodded.

"I thought you were mad that I rejected you." He mumbled.

"No, of course not. I completely understand. You didn't really reject me either. You just aren't ready yet, and that's okay." I explained.

He wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tightly.

"Sapnap, can I tell you something?" He asked.

"Of course." I replied.

"It's one of the things you don't know about me. It's a big reason why I'm the way I am, I guess. Why I let Punz manipulate me and why I don't like sex." He said.

I nodded. He pulled away from me a bit.

"It's also the cause for the nose bleeds and passing out. That's what the doctors told me. They said my body was having a physical reaction whenever I had some sort of flashback to what happened." He explained.

I've never heard of that happening before. I only ever get mad or really, really depressed.

"I told Punz about it before we started dating, so it would only be fair to tell you as well." He stated.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." I assured him.

He shook his head.

"I want to." He mumbled.