Chapter 6

♡Karl pov♡

I woke up and slowly opened my eyes. I'm alone in the bedroom.

My throat hurts.

I sat up and got off the bed. I walked to the small vanity in the room. I looked in the mirror and gasped. There's bruising all over my neck. It was brown and blue.

What happened?

The door opened, and I quickly looked to see Punz coming in.

"Oh. You're awake." He mumbled.

I averted my eyes to the ground.

"The boys are all in their rooms. Let's leave." He said.

Oh. Right. We're going to that guys house.

He grabbed the plastic bag of makeup and my wrist. He pulled me out of the bedroom and down the hallway. We went through the living room and out the front door. He pulled keys out of his pocket and unlocked a black car.

"Who's car is that?" I asked.

"Mine. I bought it yesterday." He stated.

"Oh." I mumbled.

We got in, and he pulled out of the driveway. He started down the street.

"Can I just wait in the car, please?" I asked softly.

"No. I can't have you running off." He said.

I don't want to be in the house.

"Punz, I won't. I just don't want to be in the house with you two." I told him.

"Do you think I fucking care what you want to do? You're coming inside with me." He stated.

We arrived at the boys' house 15 minutes later. Punz got out and came around to my side. He opened the door and pulled me out.

"Don't embarrass me." He demanded.

He started pulling me up the driveway. We went up a couple of stairs, and he knocked on the door. A couple minutes later, the door opened, and the pretty guy stood there. He shot me a glare before turning his attention to Punz.

"Come in." He said.

Punz went in and dragged me with him.

"He can just sit there." The pretty boy stated, pointing to a couch.

Punz pulled my phone out of his pocket and handed it to me. The pretty guy led Punz down a hallway. I walked over to the couch and sat down. I pulled my legs to my chest and leaned my forehead on my knees.

I wanna go back home. I want Sapnap. I just wanna hug him again. That's the best hug I've received in a long time.

I opened my phone and went to my contacts. I went to Sapnap and I's messages.

●Sapnap😊: You 2 left??

●me: Yeah, we went to a friend's house.

●Sapnap😊: Oh

●me: What? Is something wrong?

●Sapnap😊: I'm okay

Something feels off.

●me: Call me

●Sapnap😊: What? Why? I'm fine

●me: If you're fine, then call me

I got no response.

♡Sapnap pov♡

I let out a pathetic sob as I let my phone fall from my hand.