Chapter 21

Sorry for not uploading. Here's a longer chapter.

♡Karl pov♡

His hand ran down the side of my body, squeezing my waist tightly. He pressed his hand harder against my mouth. His hand groped me, and I shut my eyes tightly.

I don't want this.

"You like it, don't you?" He mumbled.

I couldn't even respond.

"Karl?"

The guy quickly turned around. Sapnap was looking for me. The guy let go of me.

"Don't tell anybody about this, or I'll kill you." He demanded.

He pushed me out of the dressing room. I quickly wiped my eyes.

"There you are. Did you find what you wanted?" Sapnap asked.

"Uh- actually, I changed my mind. I wanna go home." I told him.

He furrowed his brows a bit.

"What? Are you sure?" He asked.

I nodded.

"You guys finding everything alright?"

I grabbed onto Sapnaps arm with both hands and leaned against him.

"Uh, yeah. We're fine." Sapnap replied.

♡Sapnap pov♡

It was far too obvious that the store employee was making Karl uncomfortable. It was probably why he wanted to leave.

"Hey, are you okay?" The employee asked, reaching a hand towards Karl.

I pulled Karl behind me.

"Don't." I demanded.

I could read this guy's expression. He had done something or said something to Karl.

He scoffed.

"I'm just trying to help." He defended.

"I don't give a fuck what you were trying to do. Don't touch him." I demanded.

Karl was cowering behind me at this point. The guy straightened his posture a bit and stared at me angrily.

"I don't know what the hell you did, but you did something. Don't act all fucking innocent. Stay the fuck away from him." I threatened.

A small smirk appeared on his face before he walked away. I turned around and guided Karl out of the store.

"What did he do?" I asked.

"I don't -"

He stopped talking.

"Sap, I don't feel well." He mumbled.

"Fuck. Come with me." I told him.

I brought him to the bathroom. As we walked in, his nose started to bleed again.

There had to be something wrong. This is happening way too often.

I quickly grabbed toilet paper from a stall and held it to his nose again.

"Stay awake. Can you do that?" I asked.

"I-I don't think -"

His eyes rolled back, and I was now holding up all his body weight. I slowly lowered him to the ground. I sat down as well and pulled him into my lap. The bleeding had stopped, so I threw away the tissue. There was a quiet groan, and he slowly opened his eyes. He panicked for a minute before realizing it was me.