Chapter 5

Short chapter.

♡Karl pov♡

We were now in the Uber. I'm very mad at Punz right now, but I would never tell him that. He grabbed my hand, and I instinctively pulled away.

Fuck.

I glanced over, and he was glaring at me. He grabbed my hand again and held it tightly. It almost hurt.

"Hey, Punz." I said softly.

"What?" He asked, trying not to sound angry in front of the driver.

Just ask. It'll be fine.

"Can I hug them when we get there?" I asked.

I looked over at him. He was glaring at me again, so I averted my eyes to our hands.

"No." He stated.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because that makes me uncomfortable. I don't want to see you hugging other people." He explained.

You don't even let me hug you.

"But I-"

"Don't argue with me. You can't hug them." He stated.

This is so fucking unfair.

"You literally fucked another guy in the bathroom at the airport and I can't hug my friends? That's bullshit Punz." I spat out.

I quickly began to regret saying this as his face turned red from anger.

"Excuse me, sir. Can we stop at the nearest gas station so I can use the bathroom?" Punz asked.

The driver nodded, and Punz pulled his hand away from mine. My throat began feeling tight, and my eyes started watering.

I don't wanna be hurt. I didn't mean to say that. He's gonna hurt me.

We pulled into the gas station parking lot. Punz got out, taking me with him. We went inside the gas station, and he held onto my wrist tightly. He dragged me to the bathroom and locked the door.

"Punz, I'm sorry, please -"

He slapped me hard across the face. I stumbled backward against the wall. He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me away from the wall before slamming me back against it. He brought his fist hard into my stomach. I clutched it tightly, leaning over in pain.

I didn't mean to. I'm sorry.

I can't even force words out at this point, or I would surely throw up. He forced me to stand back up. He grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him.

"You are so goddamn lucky I can't hit your face." He mumbled angrily.

People seeing the bruises never stopped you before. Why should it stop you now? I'd rather you hit my face than my stomach.

He slapped me hard across the face again.

It wouldn't burise. Only leave red marks for a short amount of time.

He grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the bathroom. We left the gas station and went back to the car.

"Everything okay?" The driver asked, pulling out of the spot he had parked in.

The question seemed more targeted to me, but I won't answer it. I don't want to talk.

Punz let go of my wrist.

"Everything's fine." Punz stated.

The driver kept stealing glances at me through the rear view mirror. He could clearly tell something was very wrong here.