After that he went near teju and patted her cheeks lightly- sweety .. wake up....and looked at her face there is a mark on her cheeks and lips bleeding..from corner

He went to Rahul and boom -tune ishi haath se mara tha na use...and twisted his hand ...and shoot him...on his chest and he fall on ground....

And teju also slowly gaining her consciousness back...

Aman- sir ma'am is gaining her consciousness back...

They went near her..

Karan - baby are you ok.....jyada pain ho raha kya...chalo dr.ke paas chalte hai...(cupping her face)

Teju-  I'm fine 🥺 but you are bleeding looking at his forehead.. let's go from here..(crying)

Karan-its ok Sweety... it's nothing.. don't cry I'm fine hugging her....

Suddenly the room is echoced with a gun sound...they broke the hug and looking at  direction found that ... Aditya is lying on pool of blood and Aman shoot him

Karan- Are you ok??

Aman- I'm fine sir ish ko toh mere hi haton marna tha...abh jakaar meri behen ki atma ko santi mili hogi...

At the same time pratik ,Kunal Omi come there with police officer....

Pratik went near them ...said- are you guys okay??(looking at them)

Teju(nodded)- but bhai sunny is injured...let's take him to hospital..(crying)... looking at Karan who is injured and his head was bleeding... supporting him for standing...

Karan - it's ok.... I'm fin...( before  completing sentence..karan faints....)

Teju- sunny ...open your eyes... please... sunny...bhai...pls...kuch karo..

Pratik - let's take him hospital....

Kunal and Omi help him to reach near car...

Inside car

Teju(crying)- sunny pls open your eyes....you will be okay...baby pls be fine....for me...for us....

Looking at Kunal who is driving....

Teju- drive fast..(shouted )...he is bleeding

They looked at her shocked because she never shout at anybody....

They reached hospital....karan taken into emergency room....

Pratik inform everyone...... about this all reached at hospital.....

All were so sad...km was crying.... pratik left to handle police with Kunal ...

Teju was just roaming around here and there.....she was so restless..

When Dr come out Teju- Dr. He is fine na ...when will he wake up...is there any internal injury.....boliye na..dr

Dr-mrs.kundrra agar aap bolne denge toh mein bolunga na...He is out of danger now...he will wake up in some time...and he has no internal injury don't worry....

Teju- Thank you Dr... joining her hands..

Dr- it's my duty...mrs.kundrra..but you are injured....you need treatment...

Others eyes fall on her hands... which was bleeding....

Teju-its nothing... I'm fine...I will go and meet him.. about to go ....sid went to her .. and drag her from there for treatment......

Teju was about to protest ...one glare from sid and she stopped...and went with him....

Other side!!

Karan regain his consciousness back.... looking at the surrounding... trying to remember everything...

Dr- how are you feeling mr.kundrra?

Karan-nodded

Dr- are you feeling any pain..

Karan-no dr I'm fine...

Dr- ok..and left from there....

every one meet him....but his eyes was searching for her...

Karan - where is Teju?? (asked)

Omi- she is getting treated...

Karan -( panicked)...what happened to her?...i need to go... about to get up...door opend and teju come with sid...

And went near him...

Karan hugged her tightly

Teju- sh!! I'm fine caressing his back...
And breaking the hug..." How are you feeling now"cupping his face

Karan-(nodded)

Teju- you scared me... don't do this again....you are my world.. 🌎♥️..sunny i can loose my self I can't loose you
....i love you so much sunny....look at your condition I was so scared....🥺(tears in her eyes)...i thought I will loose you again...

Karan - sh sh!!! Sweetie I'm fine... I'm not leaving you ever...i love you...meri jaan❤️...kissed her forehead...

Omi- bichara Kunal dar Gaya tha...Hume laga Teju kahi use phod na de..agar der hota toh..

Karan(chukuled)- meri serni hai woh...

Teju(getting shy)- snuggled more into him.... sunny

Karan - Aww my baby is getting shy❤️

All were just adoring them..... praying God to keep them away from evil peoples...Eyes 😊

One thing they have understood that their love is beyond the world ...they doesn't care about the world..they can burn the whole world...for each other 💕

............................the end...............................

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

So here is the 49th chapter of my story!!

And it's end here...

How's the chapter???

Hope you like it...

Also give love to my other story!!

Hope you all are liking the story....as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

~yours lovely writer 🤍

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼