Chpt 12 • Where did that come from?

!AN!
Yolo!! Inky here (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)
I hope you are doing well enough to read my story today since I don't want you to feel worse about it since it will suck.
Don't forget to press the star button somewhere on your screen it helps support my work <33
Enjoy the lecture
_____________________________________
!TW!
Cursing
F1ght1ng
Bl00d
Mentions of S/H
_____________________________________
Credits:
Chapter cover art by:
skell-core on tumblr

No one's POV

Dream who was lost in his thoughts didn't realize at first that Ink was back at his emotionless state. He was staring into the golden one's actually existing soul.

Dream snaps back to seen that motionless skeleton staring with the most creepy stare he has ever seen. One spoke -" H-Hey? Why'd you like stopped talking? Earth to you mindless skeleton!!" With no response Dream gave up. Then our emotionless Ink reaches for his vials and drinks some of them all but non of them equally for yet to be known reasons.

Dream's POV:

I saw him drink paint that was contained in a glass vial. This skeleton is such a weirdo, at least I didn't have to stay with an akward silence and a staring skeleton. Brr that creeps me out everytime I think about it. 

But something is telling me there is more that there is to see from him. They're a mysterious character certainly, but something I noticed is that he seems to have marks all over his small body. The tattoos seems to ba ingraved into his bones. I wonder why he has those. Are they born with those or was it recieved later on in his timeline..

Seems unrelated to what I was thinking before hand.

No one's POV

While Dream was lost in their own thoughts and Ink repairing the damaged notebook. Suddenly a rapid blue string grabs the tall skeleton who was just untied from the painted rope and gets thrown back to where the strings came from... 

It was Error, but this time he was with more people than usual. Now he had two other allies side by side with him. One seems like the character on the page Ink was currently restoring and the other one was a hooded figure with a red scarf usually seen worn by the Papyrus of an AU.

They seem to be walking closer to the artist, Ink was ready to defend himself and fight since they were holding his new acquaintance/friend. He was more pissed about the fact his friend left out of his will than them being kidnapped.

They were walking slow but one of them started slowly moving to the side and disapearing in the dense forest next to them. Ink noticed the enemie leaving to the side towards the vast woods.

Ink was not even more cautious about the encouter. Why were they here and what was their goal.

The gang's assembly was not just a coincidence, it was clearly planned. Ink wasn't taking any of this friend kidnapping thing so he took out how giant brush named Broomie.

Out of nowhere a bunch of bones gets launched towards the short artist. "Where did that come from¿!" Says the protagonist, he was able to dodge most attack but got hit still pretty roughly.

Corrupt/Nightmare took the opportunity to also hit the current target. Since Ink was busy healing the wound mid battle he took the hit from Corrupt pretty hard.

Right before another bunch of launched bones can hit Ink he melts into a black ink liquid. Than appears behind the hidden hooded skeleton Murder/Dust and hits him with his brush. Hard enough for him to get thrown back into open space.

Then he dissolved into the puddle again the teleports further away from them and was standing sitting on his brush healing quickly his injuries from the attacks while they were focused on Murder who was now passed out on the snow.

After the successful recovery Ink starts to his turn walk closer to the opponents. Corrupt was in front of Murder to avoid further injuries on him and Error was by his side.

Ink POV
Weird only those two sans has been attacking me. Normally Error also tries to injure me. Is he feeling sick? Meh it's not my biggest problem right now I have another monster to knock out.

I got close enough from them to takeoff my ink daggers, I drop broomie and it dissolves into well ink and I can saumon it later. I start sprinting towards them targetting Ruru since he seems zoned out.

I got close enough and jumped then kicked him in the chest, it was hard enough for him to drop on his back directly on the snow like Murder.

With one less ally Nightmare prepares his tentacles and abilities. He charged 3 gaster blasters at me and shot them. I got hit pretty heavily on my right arm but it's fine, I'm ambidextrous!

I hold my leaking arm to not stain my clothes. I can't call it bleeding if it just dense black liquid, not even blo0d.

I suddenly felt huge pain on my wrist. I always felt my body in such pain all the time due to something that happened to me before but this was horrendous.

I screamed fuck at the top of my lungs, I could feel the stare of Corrupt stopping his next attacks. He looks at me weird, I can't see how he is but I can feel it. I mainly ignore it.

Then I saw him pick up the passed out bodies of his partners leaving my friend behind still tied in Error's blue strings. I drop my weap0n and rush to their help.

I could feel him look scared and I cant describe this emotion I never seen it. He seems to look at me terrorized and looking to take care of me.

He sat me down on the stools I made earlier for us to enjoy the time and started healing my most visible wounds. His look for wilder the moment I had to take off my gloves. Dream said....

Author Ink here (⁠。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠。⁠)⁠ノ
How was your reading? I had to rush this one since it was Halloween today and I was busy with school so bad I didn't have time to write in advance. I hope you enjoy chapter 12 and is waiting for chapter 13 already!!!
1079 words for this one :3
Idk how to feel about the fighting scene but yum I love you byeee

Note from later:
I'm so sorry I thought I had set my schedule for it to post at 7am but it didn't I'm sorry here's the story (⁠⊙⁠_⁠◎⁠)