"Cinnamon"

Warnings: alcohol, someone trying to poison wars, cinnamon (for those who don't know cinnamon can be used as a cover up for poison), attempted (and failed) kidnapping.

⋅•✧────── ☾ ──────✧•⋅

"Here you go" warriors looked up at the man who gave him a drink. He had met him not long after he walked into the bar. The man (who warriors never got the name of) had offered to buy him a drink.

Warriors didn't think much of it, letting the man buy him a drink which he was now giving to warriors. "Thank you"

Warriors took the cup from the man's hand and put it to his lips but not drinking it yet. "Enjoy" warriors hesitated then, this man's tone... somthing was up.

Then warriors smelled it. Cinnamon.

Warriors took the cup away from his lips faster then legend get thrown into journey by hylia. It was poison.

"What's wrong?" The man looked unhappy. Probably because warriors didn't take a drink of it.

Warriors put the cup on the table and stared the man in the eyes. "Nice attempt to try at an attempt to poison me."

The man looked shocked but quickly scolded his face. "What do you mean? It's not poison" warriors went towards the door. "Keep telling yourself that."

⋅•✧────── ☾ ──────✧•⋅

The first person that warriors found as he left the bar was time. "There you are" time looked at warriors "I thought you went to the bar?" "Yeah I did" warriors said, upset. Not because someone tried to poison him.. well yes that did make him a bit upset, but it was because he didn't have a single drink.

"I'm guessing you have a story" time said reading warriors like an open book. "Yeah, I do. But let's get back to the others first"

Time nodded and went towards the inn that he and the chain were staying at tonight.

Then the man that tried to poison him had then ran up to him from an alley and slung an arm around his shoulder like they were old friends. "There you are! I lost you for a bit," he said. Time looked back to see the man.

"And you are..?" "No one who need to know about, sorry my friend here is really drunk and must have confused you for someone else. Ima take him back to his apartment now." The man said, inpatient.

"I see.." time said warriors just looked at his single eye. He did not want to deal with someone trying to kidnap him today thank you very much.

Warriors punched the guy in his face so hard that he passed out. "Let's leave him there. I don't want to deal with this today" warriors said, walking towards the inn again. "Is this a part of your story?" Time asked, wars just nodded. Gods, he needed a drink.