"Thrill"

"WEEEE"!

Sky heard wind call out as he slides passed him. "Come on sky!!" Sky held up his shield in speculation, was this safe??

Wild had showed them a sport in his Hyrule called 'shield surfing' and took them to some smaller hills to help them practice it when most of the members of the chain had shown interest.

Sky hadn't gone of the first 2 hills. Too scared of getting on the shield to even ride it.

But now they were on the third hill and sky was definitely getting tempted.

"Do you want to try it this time?" Wild came up from behind him and sky flinched not noticing him.

Sky looked at his shield again. "Everything will be okay?" Wild smiled and nodded. "If you want to, we can do it together?"

Sky looked at wild as he felt a smile creep on his face. "Sure"

Getting onto the shield was more difficult then sky had thought. But after 10 minutes of sky trying to find his balance, he finally got it and was looking down the hill.

Wild stuck a hand out and sky took it. "Ready?" "...ready..." wild didn't wait for more reconfirming and kicked himself off the hill, sky in tow. 

The first thing sky noticed was the wind. Wind pushed off his face in a way that was so familiar to jumping off the sky islands. Adrenaline filled him as he opens his eyes to see the world passing by in a blur. The only thing he was focusing on was his breathing, the world around him, and the hand holding his.

When sky turned his head to see wild he found him looking at sky with a bright smile that could rival the sun. Sky found himself also smiling at the sight.

As quick as it started. It was over. And sky found himself at the bottom of a hill, still holding wilds hand as he looked back to the hill. The hill where the last few members of The chain were going down. That was incredible.

"Do you want to go again?" Wild said with an eyebrow raised

Sky grinned. "Yes"