"Mask"

Time felt tired.

It wasn't because of his ever increasing age, (much to legend and warriors constant comments may say-) it was because of the fact that he was in one of the longest fights he had ever been in.

4 hours.

Time and the chain have been fighting for 4 hours straight. Time didn't know how. There had been multiple times where one or more of the chain would relax, thinking all the monsters were ether finished off of being delt with. But no...

Anytime that would happen a whole new group would come to attack. It was like hylia said to bring ever single monster from every single Hyrule just to make them suffer.

Most of the chain was on the verge of collapse. Wounds were scattered everywhere on everyone. Some were more severe than others, but that doesn't mean that the pain wasn't there. But it was only an echo thanks to adrenaline.

Time coughed as he killed one more bokoblin. Then scanned the area. One thing he noticed about the groups was that every time a new one would come, they had less members then before. This group only had 10 bokoblin and 5 moblins. Which they quickly delt with.

Time waited. And waited. There the tail tell sign of a group came. But these ones seemed...stronger.

When they finally showed themselves time swore. 6 silver bokoblins and 7 golden moblins.

Time instantly went for the golden monsters. Letting the others deal with the silvers. Legend and wild were right behind him, ready to help.

After cutting their numbers to where 4 golds and no more silvers left. Time knew he was at his limit. One more his and he was going to pass out.

Time moved back letting the others go after the golds as he searched his pockets. The he found it.

⋅•✧────── ☾ ──────✧•⋅

A scream filled the air.

Wild finched as he jumped back from another attack.

He looked back to see where he knew time was but instead of the person that wild could easily say is a father figure to him and the rest of the chain, there was the fierce deity...

wild just stared.

The fierce deity...the outfit... was standing where time had been. When did he have time to change?!

Then fierce deity time had moved so fast wild couldn't catch it.

Before he knew it, every monster was gone. Wild waited, then waited. No monster came.

Wild collapsed to the floor along with the rest of the chain (-fierce deity time)

"How do you have that..?" Wild asked after catching his breath "I thought I was the only one with that outfit."

fierce deity time looked at wild with surprise clear in his eyes. Then he took off a mask.

"It's a mask, I'm more concerned of the fact you have an outfit of deity." Time looked at wild and he realized this was going to be an ofd conversation-