"Game"

"Let's play a game!"

Time looked back to see which hero had spoken. It was wind, who had finished up his dinner and looking quite bored.

"What game?" Warriors asked him

Wind shrugged and the hummed "I dont know, who's up for some truth or dare?"

"truth or dare?" Legend looked at wind. "Really? You ask to play a game and that's the best you can do??"

"I'm in" four said with his eyes flashing with red before turning back to their usual gray.

"Me too!" Sky said fallowed by everyone in the camp giving their agreement to play.

"All right..." wind said then looked at all the hero's eyes before choosing his victim "hyrule, truth or dare"

Hyrule flinched, clearly not expecting to be called on. Then he hummed "dare, I don't trust you with truth..." 

Wind thought for a moment then smiled "I dare you to say as your fairy form and scare who ever you want randomly for the rest of the game, this means you also can't get called on again but meh-"

Hyrule blinked, then blinked again. Then hyrule just nodded, excepting his fate and turning into his small fairy form, before flying into a tree to wait for his time.

"All right then.." Warriors spoke up before looking straight at twilight "twilight, truth or dare" twilight cocked an eyebrow and then just sighed "truth" "do you have a girl waiting for you in your hyrule that we haven't meet yet?" Warriors said without any hesitation.

Twilight just stared back at Warriors, confusion clear on his face, before a blush began to form on his face "uhm..yeah" wind was then next to speak up "OH! WHO?!" "That wasn't the question!" Twilight retorted before slumping back into the tree stump that he was sitting on and crossed his arms, a clear sign that he wasn't going to explain.

⋅•✧────── ☾ ──────✧•⋅

Time smiled as they were about to finish up their game of truth or dare. Everyone has gone at least 4 times (-hyrule because he's still a fairy) and hyrule has done his dare well on scaring multiple on them, including time, half to death.

Though it had been a little chaotic with legend telling Warriors to go dump himself in the river and not allowing him to dry off until the game was over, multiple members having cuts and scraps on there arms and legs, and more then a few of the hero's blushing from embarrassment.

It was currently twilight's turn and they all agreed he was going to be the last on. Twilight looked at all of them, all of them looked at twilight. Before twilight looked at time then smirked "hey old man, truth or dare"

Twin thought about it, from all of the dares twilight has done (which was 2) they had been on the more dangerous side, and twilight has done one truth which was a simple "have you ever had to bury something from someone you hated because they were being annoying." That question was detected at four.

Time finally spoke up "truth" twilight smirked again. "Who out of all of us is your favorite"

Everyone snapped to attention with that last word spoken. Hyrule had even lost construction and turned back into his human form before hitting the grass floor with a "ow!"

Time looked at his protégé and then promptly stood up "I believe it's time to head to bed now"

"BUT-!" All of the hero's spoke in sync and time shot them a disapproving look. "Bed. Now."

They never did find out who times favorite was...