"Glowing" + "Bottled" + "contained"

Hello hello! It's been a hot minute hasn't it? I decided to glowing, bottled and contained in the same one shot so that's why I didn't update yesterday. Anyways, enjoy!

Warnings: pain, injury
⋅•✧────── ☾ ──────✧•⋅

Hyrule was in a bottle. How did he manage to get into a bottle? Well he had simply been exploring and a group of hunter managed to catch him without him noticing.

So now Hyrule was in a bottle, while listening to the hunters talk about what they should do with him.

"Fairy's are pretty rare in these parts, we could sell it"

"or we can save it and use it ourself when ever we get hurt?"

"But we can get money! And we need that more than a little healing." The hunter flicked the side of the bottle making Hyrule slam into the side of it.

Hyrule winced. The hunters had not been kind tonight him. Hyrule was almost certain that he had a concussion and one of his wings broken..

Hyrule's eyes drooped but he forced himself to stay up. If he passed out now there was no way that the hunter would just let him be. They would most likely cause more damage to him or sell him off in his sleep.

One thing that was painfully obvios was that his glow was getting dimmer. If the hunter continued to hurt him then at one point he will die.. the thought made him shutter.

Then he saw a rustle in the tree above him, when he looked up he saw it was wild. The boy simply winked and hid back into the tree. And now that Hyrule saw wild, he noticed the others as well. They were hiding in bushes or behind trees. Best thing? The hunters didn't notice until too late.

⋅•✧────── ☾ ──────✧•⋅

Legend broke out of the sword lock that he got into with one of the hunters. Soon after time was able to sneak behind him to nock the man out.

"Is that all of them?" Twilight called out after a beat.

Wild came down from his tree "yeah that's the last of them"

"tree gremlin..." legend said under his breath.

"Hm?"

"Nothing!"

Legend gave a small nervous chuckle as he went to go retrieve the bottle that was laying on the floor. The bottle had a fairy in it. A very familiar fairy in it. A very familiar fairy in it, that's glow was fading. Which meant the fairy was on limited time.

In the beginning of the battle, one of the hunters had carelessly thrown the bottle to a tree before engaging with them. The bottle hadn't broken but it was clear that the fairy inside of it had.

As he opened the bottle the small fairy form of hyrule came out. Barely flying.

He transformed back into a hylian and collected into legend. "I-I'm sorry..." Hyrule said, pain in his voice before promptly, passing out.

Legend cursed. "We need to bring him back to camp!" Everyone nodded as legend scoped the boy into his arms.

It hurt legend to see Hyrule like this, in pain and suffering. This was his protégé after all. But he knew that Hyrule would be fine. He knew that in the end everything will be fine...