"Swich"

Woo! Here we go! Starting with the angst!! With this I had an idea where sky, wild, and time (the trama boys) all switched memories of the past in the form of a dream.

Here's how it's going to go!
-Sky into time
-Time into wild
-Wild into sky

I just finished writing this at 9:26pm, meaning expect spelling errors! Sorry!

Tw: panic attack, ruins, blood, death

If you don't like any of this stuff please click off!

       ⋅•✧────── ☾ ──────✧•⋅

Twilight closed his eyes as he let the sounds of the night fill him. he looked over at all of his brothers. That is when he noticed wild, time and sky.

The three were in their own sleeping bags. (They had managed to convince wild to sleep on the floor today) the thing that made twilight looked at them closely was the fact that all three of them seemed to be in a nightmare.

Now nightmares were common with the hero's, twilight could remember a night where someone hadn't woken up from a memory of their past. Twilight included.

But this was different. Twilight had no clue what it was about but something seemed wrong about the fact that all three of them were having a nightmare at the same time.

       ⋅•✧────── ☾ ──────✧•⋅

Sky was in a burning town. Fire was everywhere making it hard for sky to breathe, he couldn't do anything.

It was like he was a ghost. At one point he has attempted to help a child who was badly wounded and barely breathing but when he had tried to help the kid his hang just passed through her, leaving a cold feeling afterward.

He had to leave the child there, hoping someone else could try to help them. That was when sky saw him.

It was a boy, no older than 9 running through the ruins of this town. He was barely paying any mind to the distraction around him. He was fallowing a fairy with a blue light, and sky could help but feel a sort of familiarity with the boy and ended up fallowing the boy.

They went to a temple that seemed to not be touched by the fires of the town. There, the boy and the fairy spoke in a language that sky couldn't for the life of him understand.

Then the boy went into the temple, putting some stones in the door way before it opening.

There was when sky saw it. "The master sword..." sky had spoken nether the fairy or the boy had heard him.

Then the boy went to pull the sword. After that...all sky could see was the world mixing together.

       ⋅•✧────── ☾ ──────✧•⋅

Destruction was everywhere. No matter where time looked, their was people burning, houses crushed, and the sound of screams were increasing by the minute.

Time looked to his right and felt the been to go over there. So he did.

Out of nowhere a blast of energy and light came from where he was heading. But time didn't stop, the light felt like sun whenever they were in sky's hyrule.

Then he saw it. Flora holding on to wild... no... this wasn't the wild he knows. This isn't the wild who would set fire to anything on sight and then help heal whoever got hurt by those flames. No, this was wild from the past. It was clear, this wild didn't have the scars that time knows too well.

Past wild was bleeding from multiple wounds, burns and mud was everywhere and time couldn't stop himself from running to his kid. His kid. Sure twilight might be his mentor but time was practically his father. Time was practically the whole chins father at this point...

When he got to him, flora didn't even look up. She just continued to mutter "your going to be just fine! Oh link...I'm so sorry for everything" flora cryed into the limp form of past wild.

Time attempts to put a hand of flora's shoulder to calm her down. Key word: attempt. Because his hand just...past trough her.

Time's eyes widened as he pulled his hand back quickly. What was going on...

       ⋅•✧────── ☾ ──────✧•⋅

Wild sat on the floor of the temple, shaking. He had realized that he was in sky's hyrule quickly. But somthing he did not account for was the fact that he was in the past, and of course, he was practically a ghost. Wild was unable to intact with anything.

Wild couldn't breath. His mind was racing. He had just watched Zelda get set into a sleep for hylia knows how long in front of sky!

Sky who wild would say is one of the most emotionally invaluable person that wild knew and here that same boy was, having a panic attack on the floor. Wild right next to him. He had been through so much... and now hylia was adding this to everything else!

Hylia may have helped wild during his journey but he could never fully grasp what she had made some of the others through.

He just wanted to hug sky...

       ⋅•✧────── ☾ ──────✧•⋅

Legend blinked as he saw time, sky, and wild all hug each other, crying. Though he wanted to know what the heck was going on, he knew better then to ask right away. Better to let the all let it out without a consent questioning after all.

So legend left the 3 to do what they were doing and made sure the others didn't bother them ether.

He had been there before anyways. The point where all you can do is cry...