Chapter 42

We are here ! Laura halted the car in front of the mall.

Freen looked out and she get down carrying Rhea .

We are here cutie , what you want to buy , Freen asked Rhea .

I need to buy a gift, Rhea looked Freen eyes.

Gift ! For whom ? Laura asked

Green , we go inside and we will see , Rhea pointed her hand towards the mall .

Yes we will go inside , before that say me , Freen asked .

For Becky ! Rhea smiled and got down from freen , walking towards the mall .

Oh shit ! I forget , it's her birthday tomorrow , Freen rubbed her neck .

Seriously! You used to say , she is your girlfriend but you forget it .

No ! I never , Jennie used to remember me , freen soon to bite her lips and stopped talking .

Jennie ! Jennie is so close to Becky , Laura asked

Green ! Come fast , Rhea shouted

Yes she know Becky well than me ! Freen said and walked towards Rhea .

After an hour of shopping , Rhea a bought a beautiful black dress for Becky and many small gifts for Becky .

Freen carried all the bags and walked next to Rhea .

Green ! Will you be here tonight , so we can surprise Becky ? Rhea asked freen

Sure cutie , freen walked before rhea , she pick the mobile from her pocket and she tried calling Sierra .

Soon , a black car came fast to hit freen, Laura who saw the car ! Pushed freen backward and hold Freen .

Freen shocked and see the car , it's same car which hitted Becky .

Rhea hugged freen tightly and cried .

Cutie ! Look at me ! I am fine , Thanks Laura .

Who is that freen ! Laura looked at the direction car went .

I don't know , I am busy with my phone and i did not see the car .

Freen ! They intentionally tried to hit you , Laura said

Laura be quiet , rhea already scared . I need to make her calm and we can talk in home about this incident .

Rhea ! Shall we have ice cream before heading to home , Laura tried to lift rhea from freen arms .

No ! I stay with Green ,Rhea shouted .

Leave her Laura , we will go home now.

Freen asked rhea to play with Laura and she went to meet Becky .

Becky ! Freen searched .

I am here freen , where is rhea ? Becky walked towards freen .

Say me truth ! Freen hold Becky hand .

Truth ?

Yes ! That night the car came to hit me ?? Freen looked into Becky eyes

No it's just and accident , Becky removed her hands from freen .

Say me truth , I saw the same car today ?

That man again tried to hit you ? Becky spelled out .

So you saw that night who drove the car ??? Freen again blocked Becky way

Freen ! Yes , I don't know who is it . But that night the car came towards you and I came in between .

Thanks ! Freen left the home .